The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

2 hours ago, AdamJNovak said:

Pretty sad they never put up any MondoCon pressings of the Ratatouille soundtrack. I know they put up that splattered variant, but it doesn't even come close to the con one.

It was mondo con exclusive and had a very small press run. Doubt there was enough left over to put online.  Advice...go to mondo con next year and if there is any left overs they will probably be there. 

23 hours ago, AdamJNovak said:

Pretty sad they never put up any MondoCon pressings of the Ratatouille soundtrack. I know they put up that splattered variant, but it doesn't even come close to the con one.

Possible they still go up after the holiday, along with the Portal Con exclusive... Took them months to put up Hot Fuzz SDCC excl, and releasing a "webstore exclusive"

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2017 at 1:20 PM, stl_ben said:

Mondo TPs I have off the top of my head: Daredevil, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Home Alone, Over the Garden Wall, Batman 7", BTTF 2, The Grand Piano 7",  Aliens,  Superman, Jurassic World.

Envious of Over The Garden Wall. Still hunting for that, Blair Witch, and Jurassic Park (which I may have a lead on!).

Finally got around to opening the TP's I ordered from them this go-around (got Clue & Reality Check), so my mini-collection currently looks like:

• Aliens
  • Clue
  • Drive
  • Jurassic World
  • Maniac
  • Reality Check
  • Turbo Kid

18 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Envious of Over The Garden Wall. Still hunting for that, Blair Witch, and Jurassic Park (which I may have a lead on!).

Finally got around to opening the TP's I ordered from them this go-around (got Clue & Reality Check), so my mini-collection currently looks like:

• Aliens
  • Clue
  • Drive
  • Jurassic World
  • Maniac
  • Reality Check
  • Turbo Kid

NICE selection!  Ill gladly trade you my OTGW for your Turbo Kid!  That LP may be my favorite record Mondo has made.  The show they did at mondocon was amazing.