The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

2 hours ago, museummouth said:

Yeah looks like they only sold about half of the first 1000. Maybe they'll stop overcharging for stuff now. 

Hahaha. Doubtful. I usually don't go for most of the re-issue ost's unless they're a bitch to find an OG pressing. Case and point for this. Just buying the first 4 OG pressings would cost the same price as this box set.

Mondo's in the game of collectables. So while some items may not sell out as quickly as others, they can wait until something like the Box of Souls slowly sells out as any of those costs can be offset by the number of 30 second sell-out drops that consistently happen. Holiday shopping is coming... they already change upwards of $150USD on "11 figures... will have a boatload of cash after Mondocon...

There is no lesson here.

Change of pace from MondoCon but I don't remember seeing this before. I was checking on the status on my 4LP Alien and see that they now posted what it'll be colored vinyl. 

Pressed on 180 gram colored vinyl:
Disc 1: Alien Egg Olive Green
Disc 2: Face Hugger Brown
Disc 3: Chest Burster White with Red Splatter
Disc 4: Xenomorph Black

Source: https://mondotees.com/products/alien-complete-motion-picture-soundtrack-4xlp-1?variant=39508737038

1 minute ago, clerk3745 said:

Change of pace from MondoCon but I don't remember seeing this before. I was checking on the status on my 4LP Alien and see that they now posted what it'll be colored vinyl. 

I think that's been there since the start, as I remember people razzing them for the "Xenomorph Black" color.