The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

7 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Yeah the display at SDCC was huge, price is pretty much inline with other statues of this caliber.  Feel free to check out Sideshow Collectibles for reference.

I suppose. I have quite a few statues and this seems to be on the higher end. All the McFarlane walking dead displays were only $300 and they are gigantic. Picked up quite a few batman related statues over the years and this one just seems pricey. Going to decide in a few days if I Want it....really looking forward to that Harley Quinn statue they had on display though. I would drop $250 on the harley statue in a second. Maybe I am just not digging the vampire batman out the gate. Sure looks detailed though. /endrant

Yeah, that's a really solid price for this size.  1/6 scale statues are anywhere between $150-$300, and this is slightly bigger, closer to 1/5. And going by the paint app in these pics, the price is actually lower than I'd expect. I just hope that Harley is exactly 1/6, so she'll fit with my Batgirl piece, and if it's around $200 I'll grab it in a heartbeat.

34 minutes ago, slinch said:

Yeah, that's a really solid price for this size.  1/6 scale statues are anywhere between $150-$300, and this is slightly bigger, closer to 1/5. And going by the paint app in these pics, the price is actually lower than I'd expect. I just hope that Harley is exactly 1/6, so she'll fit with my Batgirl piece, and if it's around $200 I'll grab it in a heartbeat.

You guys aren't making it easier to say No with all these good points! Oh and 1000 posts! HA!

54 minutes ago, slinch said:

What batgirl do you have?

30 minutes ago, batman said:

What batgirl do you have?

The DC Collectibles designer series, based on the Babs Tarr art:

XAHEMIh.jpg

aKaqeA0.jpg

I'm not even into comics or anything (though I did pick up the Batgirl of Burnside hardcover after getting this statue, just for kicks pretty much),  but to me this is one of the best statue designs I've ever seen. 

47 minutes ago, slinch said:

The DC Collectibles designer series, based on the Babs Tarr art:

XAHEMIh.jpg

aKaqeA0.jpg

I'm not even into comics or anything (though I did pick up the Batgirl of Burnside hardcover after getting this statue, just for kicks pretty much),  but to me this is one of the best statue designs I've ever seen. 

Very nice--might have to grab that at some point. I ordered that Designer Series Andy Kubert DK3 statue. Can't wait to finally get it. Looks to be a great line of statues and they've all been very reasonably priced so far. Definitely in for that HQ one since I have the matching poster. 

On 10/14/2016 at 6:47 PM, KingTacoMunster said:

Anyone going to the Alamo nightmare on elm marathon and wouldn't mind getting me that print PM me please!

They go on sale tomorrow online as well, around noon? Idk I downloaded the twitter app just now to be notified. I'm gonna try to get myself a print. I'm hoping for the less limited one honestly. 

On 10/14/2016 at 6:47 PM, KingTacoMunster said:

Anyone going to the Alamo nightmare on elm marathon and wouldn't mind getting me that print PM me please!

They go on sale tomorrow online as well, around noon? Idk I downloaded the twitter app just now to be notified. I'm gonna try to get myself a print. I'm hoping for the less limited one honestly. 

5 hours ago, mmfood said:

I wouldn't wait on the twitter notification. Just be logged in by 1030 or so and start refreshing the main page for the drop. This one will most likely sell pretty fast

3 hours ago, WolfBrewer said:

I wouldn't wait on the twitter notification. Just be logged in by 1030 or so and start refreshing the main page for the drop. This one will most likely sell pretty fast

My old HTC phone used to notify me within seconds of their tweet and I was able to get lots of good stuff. My Samsung Galaxy S6 is a piece of garbage that I can't wait to throw in lake that might notify when they tweet 10 minutes later. 

Just but online and ready.