Steubenville, Ohio High School gang rape cover up

This is seriously as sad and sickening as it sounds.

http://localleaks.blogs.ru/

This group of boys called the 'rape crew' are basically local celebrities on the high school football team. they documented the rape on twitter, instagram, and facebook.

Be sure to scroll down to the bottom to watch the 12 minute video where the boy goes into graphic detail about raping a drugged girl. he repeatedly calls her a 'dead girl', 'raped girl' and talks about how people peed on her. I had tears in my eyes by the end of it.

it's things like this that terrify me about having children, if something like this every happened to my kid, I would want to murder everyone involved.

Jesus fucking Christ. What in the hell is wrong with humanity? A sixteen year old girl, laying there, having just been raped, and those fuckers are just going to sit there and make jokes about "how dead she is" and "how raped she is". Fucking disgusting. I know people say that violence doesn't solve violence, and wishing people harm and threatening them is pointless, but fuck that. The ones who raped her, the stupid fucker joking about it, and the little bitch videotaping it, as well as anyone else who contributed, deserve to get their balls chopped off and be ass-raped until they inevitably blow their brains out.

Anon released their addresses, phone numbers, twitters, facebooks, and even went back far enough to find their MySpace pages. I hope they get what they deserve.

I'm losing my faith in humanity more and more each day. Becoming a hermit and cutting off all contact from society is so appealing right now. I can't believe they would cover this up just because they're football players. I'm appalled.

i've been slowly cutting myself off from people over the last several years. if i can get away from facebook and the news, life would be grand. 

seriously, what's wrong with people nowadays? geez.

I hate humanity as a whole, every year it just gets worse. I know it may seem just as inhumane to believe in 'eye for an eye', but I do, and I truly hope something bad happens to people of this caliber.

It's because of this that I'm pursuing a degree in journalism, I want the brightest, hottest lights shining on people like this, ruining their futures.

I feel like I am going to throw up. I am anti death penalty and everything (I would rather die than be locked in a cage for life, among other things), but I would torture these fuckers until they were close to death. I'm just glad there are people out there who expose things like this.

It's sort of fucked to say, but I don't think hanging out with a bunch of bros and taking strange drinks from them is the greatest idea in the first place, Maybe i'm paranoid but jesus christ. Date rape happens too often.

I feel like I am going to throw up. I am anti death penalty and everything (I would rather die than be locked in a cage for life, among other things), but I would torture these fuckers until they were close to death. I'm just glad there are people out there who expose things like this.

It's sort of fucked to say, but I don't think hanging out with a bunch of bros and taking strange drinks from them is the greatest idea in the first place, Maybe i'm paranoid but jesus christ. Date rape happens too often.

According to one of the Anon posts, the girl's ex boyfriend helped arrange the whole thing. She wasn't even from that city (or so I saw somewhere). I doubt it's as simple as her hanging out with some guys. I don't think was trying to. And it also wasn't just drinks, they used heavy date-rape drugs of some sort. This is just coming from what I read. Any of this could be wrong.

According to one of the Anon posts, the girl's ex boyfriend helped arrange the whole thing. She wasn't even from that city (or so I saw somewhere). I doubt it's as simple as her hanging out with some guys. I don't think was trying to. And it also wasn't just drinks, they used heavy date-rape drugs of some sort. This is just coming from what I read. Any of this could be wrong.

I was kind of just saying in general. It is scary. Not the girl's fault in any way. Also, I'm sure the heavy date-rape drugs were slipped into a drink. Seems like that is usually how it happens.

I was kind of just saying in general. It is scary. Not the girl's fault in any way. Also, I'm sure the heavy date-rape drugs were slipped into a drink. Seems like that is usually how it happens.

Oh, yeah, it's definitely scary. Some of my female friends were always talking about going out by themselves and partying at the club here (I live in Panama City, we have the club with thousands of people in it, and girls get date-raped every year here, and surely many of them go unreported/without media coverage). I always hate the idea of it. A bar is one thing, but a nightclub with a bunch of people from out of town who probably won't get caught if they slip something in your drink and take you home is another.

I hate humanity as a whole, every year it just gets worse. I know it may seem just as inhumane to believe in 'eye for an eye', but I do, and I truly hope something bad happens to people of this caliber.

It's because of this that I'm pursuing a degree in journalism, I want the brightest, hottest lights shining on people like this, ruining their futures.

So. Much. This. What kind if evil thrives and gets off on such horrific acts? I'm truly speechless.

I'm still scared about things like that, even being a fully grown male. I feel like these kids should be castrated then strapped to a mountain and fed to birds like Prometheus.

I would tar the kids heavily. During a Midwest summer.

Have a group of amateur bow hunters wrap cotton around the tips. Dip in gas.

The area where the ringleader keeps his nuts will be packed with 10 pounds of explosives.

Each shooter moves a foot closer if he cannot answer simple questions.

good that anon exposed this and beyond the rape it's completely disgusting how much of a deeply rooted cover up this 

was with so many highly regarded "adults".  

I wish there was a huge deserted island far from civilization that all these fucks could be shipped off to so they can rape and beat  each other to death and leave us the alone. 

good that anon exposed this and beyond the rape it's completely disgusting how much of a deeply rooted cover up this

was with so many highly regarded "adults".

I wish there was a huge deserted island far from civilization that all these fucks could be shipped off to so they can rape and beat each other to death and leave us the alone.

That's what gave us Australia. Dadumtsk.

In all seriousness, I agree.