• Ballad of the Golden Hour
  • Devil Knows
  • Sore Eyes
  • Locusts
  • Minnewaska
  • Spirit Is Willing
  • Storm King

/ Wrap around silk screened cover
/ Gatefold w/ insert (part of the regular edition)
/ Two-sided exclusive poster illustrated by Molly Hamilton
/ White Wax
/ Limited to 350 copies

Regular edition also available.

http://capturedtracks.com/catalog/store/ct-170-widowspeak-almanac-ltd-lp/

• 4 weeks later...
Guest deathbydrums

From CapTrax' Facebook:

"We have 17 of Mac DeMarco '2' LTD edition LPs left for sale on our website.  We had to have more wrap around silk screened covers made that came out baby blue.  The vinyl is blue as well.  These are 100% the last copies of this edition of '2'"

STOKED TO HAVE GOTTEN.

P.S. Mac is playing with Ty Segall this Friday at Webster Hall... sold out.

P.P.S. Looks the record is sold out again... sorry to rub it in.

P.P.P.S.  Mac's a cool Canadian... check him out if you ain't herd.

my copy is like opaque green swirl, anyone get any other colors like white or transparent green?

Captured Tracks said the pressing plant ran out of white vinyl and the rest of the copies would be on green. Made it sound like not many were actually on white. It's a shame because I was just in Brooklyn at Co-Op 87 (the record store that captured tracks helps run[?]) and they had a white copy and I totally dismissed it. 

the worst label, its a shame they put out great releases

Agreed. I love the ideas for limited edition releases that get put out by the label, I LOVE the bands on the label, and everyone that I've spoken to is very nice... But the communication is very subpar, and I'm not going to lie, the quality of the product has gone downhill over time. I got the ltd. ed. 'Zeros' by The Soft Moon and it skipped and had a TON of surface noise upon first play. Also, I bought 'The Feeling' by Naomi Punk and it's all warbly. So disappointed recently. I'm really hoping the new Beach Fossils LP comes out okay, I know I'll p/o the ltd. edition anyway (shame on me, I know).

Wild nothing was all effed up too.

Actually no issues with my widowspeak.

oh trust me, i know. preordered it, huge ordeal happened with the vinyl not playing right (go figure), replacement vinyl ordered by label (on a different shade of blue by the way. First editions got a darker blue, later edition was a light light baby blue).... two weeks later records were supposedly shipped. So I'm waiting... meanwhile I see Wild Nothing live and buy a copy there just in case (Vinyl skips, pretty awful quality).... two-three months later I finally get it in the mail... Just disastrous. 

Guest deathbydrums

From CapTrax' Facebook:

"We have 17 of Mac DeMarco '2' LTD edition LPs left for sale on our website. We had to have more wrap around silk screened covers made that came out baby blue. The vinyl is blue as well. These are 100% the last copies of this edition of '2'"

STOKED TO HAVE GOTTEN.

P.S. Mac is playing with Ty Segall this Friday at Webster Hall... sold out.

P.P.S. Looks the record is sold out again... sorry to rub it in.

P.P.P.S. Mac's a cool Canadian... check him out if you ain't herd.

I know this isn't a Mac DeMarco thread but just wanted to share that I already got a shipping notice... hopefully the order is all there and accurate.

My past orders have not gone smoothly but they were fixed in the end. Waited forever for Wild Nothing just like everyone else (no big deal, love it!) and later ordered a 1st press black Naomi Punk that I had to file a PayPal claim on the 44th day, which they contacted me quickly about and then made sure it shipped to me (by the way the first press black version from Couple Skate doesn't seem to have any surface noise, FYI). So I'm always hesitant to order from here. Not to mention the ridiculous shipping rates calculated by their cart system... they're right up there with Insound for shipping to Canada.

Anyone else still not get there's and ordered first day?? I am dreading having to contact but I guess it's only been 2 weeks since exact date

I haven't gotten mine either...

but my buddy got his and we both live in NYC and he lives down the street from me..

so I am not sure..