Hey guys,

I'm working on CCR-007, and need some cash to get this thing funded sooner rather than later. So, I've put everything in my webstore up for sale.

John Nolan - Songs I Wrote $11.99

John Nolan - Height $14.99

John Nolan/Mansions Split - $5

They've Shot Flanigan - The Outlaw $14.99

Hailey, It Happens - Aurora $4.99

Pick something up, yeah? I've still got some test presses and random goodies (even a Cassino record) I'll be putting in orders.

http://collectiveconfusionrecords.bigcartel.com/category/vinyl

-Mike

I've been meaning to celebrate your catalog for a while. Now to find a Cassino record! Haha!

Awesome man! Yeah in hindsight I almost should have doubled the Cassino pressing. I still get so many requests for them. I sold/gave to the band all but #1, which I have. Don't even have a black variant to myself haha. I was thinking of doing a Kickstarter to get some more copies pressed since all of my discretionary funds are going to new releases, but I'm not quite sure yet.

I tried to pick up Pleae Come Home, but it says you don't ship to Germany?

Oh yeah sorry everybody, I should have mentioned this - I don't do anything international (besides Canada) through my webstore anymore. It's just too much of a pain to figure out shipping costs and put them in beforehand. Since I don't get a lot of international orders it's easier for me to do it on a case by case basis, instead of overcharging.

However I just looked up the shipping costs, and I can do shipping to Germany (First Class International) for $11.60. So if you want to pick it up, just shoot me $24 in Paypal to [email protected] and I'll get it sent out with the rest.

However I just looked up the shipping costs, and I can do shipping to Germany (First Class International) for $11.60. So if you want to pick it up, just shoot me $24 in Paypal to [email protected] and I'll get it sent out with the rest.

Bold move my friend.. You gotta add registered mail service if you want to be protected against the cheats, adds about $11.75 on top of first class intl fee but provides tracking/delivery confirmation

I have been burned before for not adding this. All they have to do is claim item not recieved and you funds are pulled from paypal

On a side note: SOUNDS OF SALVATION pleeeeeease ;)

You rock mike!

Wow, Mike, seriously? no more international shipments?

So what will be about us who live abroad? we won't be able to order from you or we'll have to PM you first before we order?

You'll just have to PM me first. This is just a better way for me to handle it - I can count international orders on one hand, and I'm pretty sure in the past I've overcharged you personally like crazy haha. So if you want something just get in touch and I'll get it to you for a fair price.

Oh yeah sorry everybody, I should have mentioned this - I don't do anything international (besides Canada) through my webstore anymore. It's just too much of a pain to figure out shipping costs and put them in beforehand. Since I don't get a lot of international orders it's easier for me to do it on a case by case basis, instead of overcharging.

Thanks for the answer. I'll send you $24 right now.

May be interested in a John Nolan test. Also still waiting on my order from forever ago. :P Have the Mansions splits shipped yet?

Really? PM/email me I'll see what's going on.... everything ordered before last night has been shipped. Mansions shipped a few weeks back.

OK everybody.... here's what I have for test presses (a little different than what I initially said) 

- Songs I Wrote test press #1/10

- Songs I Wrote test press #3/10

- They've Shot Flanigan test press #23/24

Also, I'm offering up some super low copies of Songs - 

#1, #3, #6

If you guys are interested in these PM me... sorry I thought I had an Acoustic Sessions test, but apparently I sent them all out with the preorders.