60+ Shoot To Kill 7" Records... What Can I Do With Them?

So... long story short, I have a little over 60 7" records that my former roommate (and prior small time NJ hardcore label owner) left at my house, and I have nothing to do with them. Our buddy who was in Shoot To Kill is now in Defeater and (sometimes) Make Do and Mend and he told me to throw them away... which I'm obviously not going to do. 

So, does anybody have any ideas on what I can do with them? Or does anybody want to buy a small handful of cheap 7" for an art project? All ideas are welcomed! 

Shoot To Kill is the band, not this label. 

I'd gladly ship them to anyone who wants them, but I don't have any 7" mailers, so I'll have to pick some up... 

I've got black, white, and clear. I'll put up a link to my labels big cartel page and let you guys decide which color you want. The only think I'm going to ask is that you cover shipping. So the records will be free w/ $4 shipping, unless you guys know of a cheaper way for me to get them to you. And if you want more than one, that's more than fine with me. Just tell me how many you want! 

Hey everyone. I'm picking up the 7" mailers today. When you put in your order make sure you use the discount code: FREE

Just so that everyone knows, these have been sitting in my house for two years and not all of them have protective sleeves. I'll make sure that everything is protected as best as possible during shipping though, so you won't have to worry. 

Also, my label just announced our first (proper) release. We'd love it if we could get a few facebook likes just to get our name out there. Thanks for helping me unload these 7" and I hope you enjoy them!  

Something To Break Records Webstore

• 2 weeks later...