I browsed reckless on broadway  and picked up the colored variant of sunny day real estate's lp2, but when i got home they gave me the black variant instead. i don't live in the city and going back to fix this may be a hassle, how would they handle this?

i bought a record that was labeled color and it wasn't. i brought it back and they found me the color version and exchanged. if they can't find the color, they'll probably give you your money back. if you can't make it over there, there's probably not much they can do for you.

i bought a record that was labeled color and it wasn't. i brought it back and they found me the color version and exchanged. if they can't find the color, they'll probably give you your money back. if you can't make it over there, there's probably not much they can do for you.

I had a similar issue with the Burning Airlines reissues. I bought one of them, but they put the other one inside the jacket. They were really helpful with it, even getting the right copy sent over from another store. But I did have to go back in person to make the swap.

• 2 weeks later...

I browsed reckless on broadway  and picked up the colored variant of sunny day real estate's lp2, but when i got home they gave me the black variant instead. i don't live in the city and going back to fix this may be a hassle, how would they handle this?

I would email them and explain the situation, be nice, and they'll probably help you out.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone going to any street festivals this summer in the city?  I'm going to ribfest this weekend in Lincoln Square.  Ribfest is always the jam.

I'll probably check out a couple of the bands at Wicker Park Fest. May hit up one or two of the festivals with kids' areas with the family. Depends on what else is going on those weekends.

I'll probably check out a couple of the bands at Wicker Park Fest. May hit up one or two of the festivals with kids' areas with the family. Depends on what else is going on those weekends.

Wicker Park Fest is usually a good time.  I'll also probably end up going if I don't have anything else going on.

yo dudes probably going to come out your way at the end of the month.  interested in millennium park and navy pier area.  i noticed that it is close to the L and by looking at the map for it you can venture out quite a bit.  would it be smart to get a hotel north of the park and then that way we can take the L everywhere.

also interested in cool eats and shops.

yo dudes probably going to come out your way at the end of the month. interested in millennium park and navy pier area. i noticed that it is close to the L and by looking at the map for it you can venture out quite a bit. would it be smart to get a hotel north of the park and then that way we can take the L everywhere.

also interested in cool eats and shops.

That area you're looking at is the most touristy. I understand if you're from out of town and want to walk along the lake and ride the Ferris wheel, but I would save money by not staying near the pier etc.

Just one Chicagoans opinion.

Right turnstiles. I was thinking of a hotel farter north and taking the red line to the pier and aquarium and all that for the day. Hoping the rates would be cheaper too. From all the maps I cant tell if that would be a wise option. Less time in my car the better.

The bulk of the hotels are either downtown or out by the airports. Just make sure you can still get to the CTA trains and you'll be fine. The aquarium gets crazy busy in the summer, like multiple hour waits just to get in the door. Go to the Field or the planetarium instead. I work at the planetarium, so I can get you free tickets, if you'd like. That's a standing offer for everybody else, too.