Attn: My Hardcore Brethren

12661874_10154187602441992_5096871450284

The No Restraint 7" is up for sale now! Vinyl, jackets, and inserts have all shipped so it won't be a long wait. We have a preorder cover (limited to 50) for early birds. Euro folks, head to Bound By Modern Age. Check out our distro too. We have tons of records, shirts, and even vegan jerky.  We also released their split with Down In It as a 7" back in November.
Bittermelodyrecords.limitedrun.com

You can download this and their split with Down In It for free here:

norestraint.bandcamp.com

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been here in a while but surprised no one posted anything about that new Total Abuse record 

absolute fire

preorders available from Deranged Records, but he's in like canada or mexico or something so i was gonna try and get a few copies for distro, let me know if youd grab one from me so i can mark you down

Deranged is in Canada and the shipping is nuts.

yea i know i was gonna just get the record but i might as well distro it if im gonna have 2 pay that much lmao

If you don't mind waiting a week or two Gordon will ship records from the States for much cheaper (media mail: 5 records  or less for $6). Plus, if you're into the colors, you have to get them directly from the label. Which is probably why there is fair amount of limited records still in stock, e.g., total abuse 7", Give, Criminal Code, Pleasure Leftists, Pressing on, etc.

If you don't mind waiting a week or two Gordon will ship records from the States for much cheaper (media mail: 5 records  or less for $6). Plus, if you're into the colors, you have to get them directly from the label. Which is probably why there is fair amount of limited records still in stock, e.g., total abuse 7", Give, Criminal Code, Pleasure Leftists, Pressing on, etc.

there's colors for it? i didnt see an option for em

there's colors for it? i didnt see an option for em

Not that i have seen for the new Total Abuse LP, which is atypical. Deranged usually does a color variant for most releases. If the numbers are listed its around 100 or less. They do still have the clear pressing (/100) of the Looking for Love 7".

http://www.derangedrecords.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=718

• 2 weeks later...

I saw them a few years ago at Punk Rock Bowling,they played an after fest club show. I think they went on around 3am, everyone was shitfaced and tired so it was kind of sloppy. Saturday night they were right on point and tight as hell, so glad I saved most of my drinking for after they played haha.

Haha... that's awesome

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone hear that new Naysayer song?

https://naysayer.bandcamp.com

Great band that never seems to disappoint but I refuse to buy directly from Reaper Records because the shipping is $9 and it ends up coming media mail and he charges $6 for 7inch records which doesn't seem like a big deal but when they have higher shipping costs it's annoying.

Wally from Rotting Out got arrested for drug trafficking. I say that loosely since he didn't get caught with anything hard - just weed and hash oil. I was wondering why I haven't seen him post on Instagram lately. From my interactions I had with him at This Is Hardcore every year the dude has been a stand up guy (everyone has their vice) and it is disappointing to see him go down like this. Hopefully his sentence isn't too bad, but this is the type of thing that can ruin your life. Here is the link:

http://lambgoat.com/news/comments.aspx?id=26376

A lot of those comments are fucking awful. Keyboard warriors make me sick.

That aside - is that FSU thing actually confirmed? I almost forgot about them. Either they aren't what they used to be on the east coast or Joe Hardcore does a damn good job keeping them out of Philly. The last time I heard anything about them Shattered Realm were still a band and the "gang" was linked to that Club Deep homicide in Asbury Park. Almost a decade later you only hear echoes of them and the skinhead problem is almost non-existent. 

Wally from Rotting Out got arrested for drug trafficking. I say that loosely since he didn't get caught with anything hard - just weed and hash oil. I was wondering why I haven't seen him post on Instagram lately. From my interactions I had with him at This Is Hardcore every year the dude has been a stand up guy (everyone has their vice) and it is disappointing to see him go down like this. Hopefully his sentence isn't too bad, but this is the type of thing that can ruin your life. Here is the link:

http://lambgoat.com/news/comments.aspx?id=26376

A lot of those comments are fucking awful. Keyboard warriors make me sick. 

All for fucking weed and oil... this bums me out so much. Especially all that bull shit talking on lamb goat. Checked his twitter earlier today and there was one random RT from this afternoon but it has since been deleted..