Attn: My Hardcore Brethren

So INFEST are playing two shows in Brooklyn this month. Who's going?! I am going to snag tickets for Saturday as much as I'd love to see them at Vitus because Boston Strangler are opening.

Gonna try to be there Saturday too, not sure if I can make it and I don't want to commit to presale so I hope they have enough tickets at the door if I do make it down.

• 1 month later...

Just picked this up on a whim. pretty good.

Mohicans 12" ep

Download

Name your price - https://mohicans.bandcamp.com/

Vinyl (180g, screenprinted B side, DL code /250)

splatter - http://creatordestructor.bigcartel.com/product/preorder-mohicans-mohicans-180g-12-ep-beer-vinyl-w-splatter

blood red - http://creatordestructor.bigcartel.com/product/preorder-mohicans-mohicans-12-180g-ep-blood-red-version

World Be Free is the worst band name I've heard in a while. Other than that they're not bad, I think they'd be a lot better with a different vocalist though. Scott's voice doesn't really fit that sound at all.

Yea I'm not a massive fan of the vocals either, I guess I keep thinking of Terror when I hear Scott.

I like Pat from SDF's take on Bane doing so many farewell tours. They toured so extensively for so long that after a few Bane shows most people start to be like "Oh I'll Cath them next time." So this was their way of saying "Not gonna be a next time..." and giving people an oppertunity to see them one last time.

I of course missed the last Bane show in my city because I'm dumb.

I like Pat from SDF's take on Bane doing so many farewell tours. They toured so extensively for so long that after a few Bane shows most people start to be like "Oh I'll Cath them next time." So this was their way of saying "Not gonna be a next time..." and giving people an oppertunity to see them one last time.

I of course missed the last Bane show in my city because I'm dumb.

That's exactly what happened to me in London: they were over for what seemed like 2 times a year for a number of years running that I was like "oh I'll see them next time". And if they hadn't have said the last show was the final final show/tour I'd have done exactly that. Turns out it worked cus the venue was sold out, which hadn't really happened since the Bane/Comeback Kid tour in 2005. And I guess it's the same all over as they tour a LOT. It's the same as what Foundation and Mindset are doing right now (albeit on a much smaller scale).

I have always wondered what it would be like to see Bane anywhere besides New England. I checked out after Give Blood.

You should give their newest record a listen. It's completely satisfying in a familiar and comfortable way. Honestly, my favorite Bane release, and I LOVE Give Blood.