VC Fantasy Hockey League

3 minutes ago, Sidney Crosley said:

Should be okay - that's Canadian Thanksgiving. My family doesn't do much, but others may be eating Maple syrup turkey with Canadian bacon. Is the evening of the 11th (Tuesday) also a possibility?

Ah, I suppose it could be. We could do Sun Oct. 9th as well, I have another draft but i could make it work.

18 hours ago, ianmonsta said:

Are you in this season? You and Parkinglot are the only ones I haven't heard for sure from.

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 6:20 AM, whoshotthefrog said:

Count me back in again for this year. 

We can keep up to 4 players, correct? 

Yes I'm in. Forgot to respond through the email you sent last week.

1 hour ago, ianmonsta said:

Mike will set that up but the easiest way is go here http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/9787/lastseason

wherever they were drafted last season -2 rounds.

If someone perhaps keeps 2 players that were both drafted in the 5th round, does it take away 3rd and 2nd picks if you don't have two 3rd rounders? Sorry if this has been asked, especially if it was by me at the beginning of last season.

1 hour ago, ianmonsta said:

Mike will set that up but the easiest way is go here http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/9787/lastseason

wherever they were drafted last season -2 rounds.

If someone perhaps keeps 2 players that were both drafted in the 5th round, does it take away 3rd and 2nd picks if you don't have two 3rd rounders? Sorry if this has been asked, especially if it was by me at the beginning of last season.