VC Fantasy Hockey League

3 hours ago, mesi said:

Hey guys, new guy here. I have one more question before I can set my keepers. There was talk about some of you not only trading players but also draft picks last season, is there any way to see what parkinglot's team got or traded away? Thanks!

Right above the Matchups on the league home page is a drop down box. Click on 2015. It will take you to the info for last season. Final Rosters and the Transactions links should help you find out the info you need.

23 minutes ago, kylekrische said:

I think commissioner needs to accept the draft pick trades from last season because they aren't showing up yet even in the transactions page for 2015 

Sure looks like it. I remember there being quite some talk about trading draft picks, but for last season it shows only a single draft pick vs player trade, and no other transaction involving picks.

On 9/11/2016 at 7:20 AM, mesi said:

Sure looks like it. I remember there being quite some talk about trading draft picks, but for last season it shows only a single draft pick vs player trade, and no other transaction involving picks.

yeah Mike will handle all that stuff but yeah for the sack of your team there was only 1 trade and no picks, he wasnt very active.

On 9/11/2016 at 7:20 AM, mesi said:

yeah Mike will handle all that stuff but yeah for the sack of your team there was only 1 trade and no picks, he wasnt very active.

Have fun this year!  Sorry about the inactivity last year.  I was in another league and kind of let this one slip since I had $100 invested in the other one.  I'll never forget that I lost two years ago by 1 shot on goal and all I needed was for JVR to get one shot on net in OT.  And then to rub it in he scored the shootout winner.

On 9/14/2016 at 9:08 PM, jacobraccuia said:

so are we doing the 10th?  I just found out that RX Bandits will be in the city for the 10th year anniv of And The Battle Begun..... and I am really trying to go!!

we could do it the week before, like the 5th or 6th, if that works for anyone.