VC Fantasy Hockey League

3 hours ago, Sidney Crosley said:

Okay, so there's a 50% or so chance I get a job that starts on the 5th and keeps me out until about 6:30PST (9:30 local). Happy to do 5th, but can we push it to 7:30PST just to be safe in case I do get the job?

Im cool with 7:30, but im on the west coast so it depends on the east coasters being cool with it.

On 9/19/2016 at 5:44 PM, Sidney Crosley said:

Okay, so there's a 50% or so chance I get a job that starts on the 5th and keeps me out until about 6:30PST (9:30 local). Happy to do 5th, but can we push it to 7:30PST just to be safe in case I do get the job?

Sorry bud but I had an objection to it already being a late start. If you need to you can draft through the Yahoo Sports app.

Just now, ianmonsta said:

Sorry bud but I had an objection to it already being a late start. If you need to you can draft through the Yahoo Sports app.

No worries. I will make it work. Appreciate the attempt but also I totally understand (and also, I don't know if I have the job in question yet anyways).

Any chance we make the draft earlier than 10:00 EST/7:00 PST? I didn't realize that the times were in PST on the doodle doc you sent last week. I get up for work everyday between 3:30-4:00 am EST. The draft might not end until midnight. I guess i'll be pre-ranking my players then.

4 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

I need everyones keepers by Sept 30, is that doable?  That'll give me the weekend to set it up in Yahoo

Hey Mike, I dunno if you've checked it but here is a spreadsheet with everyone but Kyles keepers https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pNdyfqt-6dKn2un26Y_VjtjHNy0B2u8FpgNdVD48TLE/edit?usp=sharing

2 hours ago, whoshotthefrog said:

Any chance we make the draft earlier than 10:00 EST/7:00 PST? I didn't realize that the times were in PST on the doodle doc you sent last week. I get up for work everyday between 3:30-4:00 am EST. The draft might not end until midnight. I guess i'll be pre-ranking my players then.

7pm was pretty much the only conscientious time for everyone. A few people voted against 6pm (9pm EST). I could run another poll and see if 6:30/9:30 would work. The draft in this league usually goes pretty fast.