FS - Gorillaz - Demon Days (Price drop before Ebay)

Royce

I found this in a 10 dollar bin at a record store in belgium, while the cashier chick was ringing it up, the dude who worked there grabbed it off her and said it wasn't for sale any more, I was cut. ahh well, the moral of this story is you should sell me it for 10 to make up for that injustice.

I found this in a 10 dollar bin at a record store in belgium, while the cashier chick was ringing it up, the dude who worked there grabbed it off her and said it wasn't for sale any more, I was cut. ahh well, the moral of this story is you should sell me it for 10 to make up for that injustice.

the saddest story since hatchiko

I will take you up on that offer just how do we do this? I google searched this album and this came up so i made an account so im brand new etc. I'm making my list of haves and wants and what not right now. But yeah I'll take you up on that offer! As long as shipping isn't another like 100 bucks or what not!

this is so depressing.

You probably could have complained to the manager and could have had the situation end in your favor