My Heart to Joy/With Honor

For fans of My Heart to Joy and With Honor in the New England are, it is a good day.

February 9th in Wallingford, CT there is a reunion show to benefit the victims of the Sandy Hook shooting.

More info/event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/468284886561412/?fref=ts

There will be a bunch of items for raffle, with all of the proceeds going to the same cause.

1189.jpg

I'm most likely coming up to this from DC.  Being from CT and all this is really awesome and glad it's for such a good cause.  I haven't seen Hostage Calm in a hall show since they played with Title Fight in 2010, which rules, and well, last time I saw MHTJ was their last show.

I have a house in CT so if anyone was interested in traveling to the show, I'd be willing to house friendly people!

I'm most likely coming up to this from DC.  Being from CT and all this is really awesome and glad it's for such a good cause.  I haven't seen Hostage Calm in a hall show since they played with Title Fight in 2010, which rules, and well, last time I saw MHTJ was their last show.

I have a house in CT so if anyone was interested in traveling to the show, I'd be willing to house friendly people!

a fellow CT man! and yes, Hostage Calm is fucking great. You should have went to their Please Remain Calm release show, holy shit it was awesome. I hope to see you there!! 

with honor was so much fun live when they toured, would love to see them again.  did they ever do an actual last show?  always thought they just kinda faded away.  Ambitions is so sick though.  great records.  if I lived close to CT i'd be at this.  i mean, i do kinda live close to CT in relations to WI, TX, and other people who live farther... i just cant go.

• 4 weeks later...

Hearing its gonna be 6-10 12-16 inches of snow in NYC come Saturday. CT usually gets it worse. I don't think this is gonna happen this Saturday. :(

I was gonna head to CT for the show since I was in NYC for the Shone show. Ended up getting on the only flight back to Toronto today (usually there are 7). On a side not, flying stand by is way too stressful.

^ Yeah man no word if they're going to postpone it but a great debate is raging on their facebook page. People are going to be mad either way but if it happens tomorrow enjoy the boogie boards people. I'm not trying to drive that only to potentially get stranded there on a school night.

yeah fuck man, got all excited yesterday when they said it was still on. But Dannel has closed the state until who knows when. My street, which is residential and pretty busy, has only seen the plow twice since last night. It would just be dumb to have people pretty much risking their lives to see this. Not saying I wouldn't drive, but who knows what the situation is down there.