BUILT TO SPILL

Is the MOV release a gatefold? The warner reissue is shitty.

Is the Warner reissue different from the original issued in 2007 (the first vinyl issue, even though the CD was released in 2006)? It has a white cover and is a gatefold.

I have that issue and it sounds amazing - tracked and mixed to tape (a different master from the CD) and cut by Kevin Gray at AcousTech.

EDIT: Maybe you were talking about the Keep It Like a Secret reissue. Anyway, I also have that one and it also sounds great. Also cut by Kevin Gray at AcousTech.

The original Up issue was the same, except it lacked the bonus track on side four of the Warners reissue.

I also saw that MOV is doing You In Reverse as well, which probably is from digital (as most MOV is) when the original US had a sticker touting is all analog creation.

The original UP pressing was one LP and it had a poster, so not the same problem. It was also half the price.

My UP pressing of Perfect From Now On is a 2xLP in a single pocket jacket, but the jacket is thick enough to hold them. Plus it had a poster too :D

Is the Warner reissue different from the original issued in 2007 (the first vinyl issue, even though the CD was released in 2006)? It has a white cover and is a gatefold.

I have that issue and it sounds amazing - tracked and mixed to tape (a different master from the CD) and cut by Kevin Gray at AcousTech.

EDIT: Maybe you were talking about the Keep It Like a Secret reissue. Anyway, I also have that one and it also sounds great. Also cut by Kevin Gray at AcousTech.

There has only been one You In Reverse pressing. I would buy Keep It Like A Secret in an instant if it was a gatefold.

I still really need an original PFNO.

There has only been one You In Reverse pressing. I would buy Keep It Like A Secret in an instant if it was a gatefold.

I still really need an original PFNO.

You in Reverse went out of print and was repressed again in the last couple years. No info about it was released though, just one of those times where it's impossible to find and then available everywhere again.

You in Reverse went out of print and was repressed again in the last couple years. No info about it was released though, just one of those times where it's impossible to find and then available everywhere again.

Yeah, I meant a "reissue" type repress (or whatever the term would be). There is no difference between any of the copies. The same thing has happened with all of their available records.

Edit: edited :P

The original UP pressing was one LP and it had a poster, so not the same problem. It was also half the price.

My UP pressing of Perfect From Now On is a 2xLP in a single pocket jacket, but the jacket is thick enough to hold them. Plus it had a poster too :D

Yeah, I was talking about Perfect From Now On, is the single LP you are referring to Keep it like a Secret? I have the Up of KILAS. I think we are confusing each other talking about all the records at the same time!

Yeah, I was talking about Perfect From Now On, is the single LP you are referring to Keep it like a Secret? I have the Up of KILAS. I think we are confusing each other talking about all the records at the same time!

Wellllllll KILAS was the one that MOV is pressing so I assumed we were talking about that haha

The sound is good on both the Up and Warner presses, they were just commenting on the sleeve quality. Two records shoved into a single LP sleeve.

Edited by Hob Gadling

• 3 weeks later...

"We have 16 songs we’re working on, and right now I like them all and I think we’re gonna be able to give versions of all of them that are good enough to make it onto the record, so it might be a long record. The songs are mostly kind of average length, four-minute songs or whatever, and a couple six-minute-ers. And there’ll be one long, 10-minute song or something, that’s gonna be mostly just a big, long jam. And they’re all over the place—there’s some pretty songs, some pop songs, some rockers, a lot of variety."

I AM SO EXCITED

Better be a 16 song triple LP