PO: Paramore - Paramore (Self-Titled)

gmoney

I definitely wanna try and get one of these with the check i get tomorrow; hope they don't sell out before i can get to a store on wednesday... i'll put the blue records in my gatefold sleeve and put it in my box set to keep the nice collection together, and play the black ones and store them in the single cardboard sleeve that the blue ones came in.

Really glad I bought the boxset. I was glad originally cause the album is really good but it seems to be the only one with the gatefold and the cd included.

Same here. Relieved the boxset had an exclusive version...even if it was just the gatefold with the CD. Makes it feel more worth it and "collectible".

Same here. Relieved the boxset had an exclusive version...even if it was just the gatefold with the CD. Makes it feel more worth it and "collectible".

I don't even really like the album but a part of me wishes I had purchased the box set just because I feel like I was sold a really cheap and poorly made product. Between the single jacket, the seam split, and the very thin discs. I feel ripped off.

I don't even really like the album but a part of me wishes I had purchased the box set just because I feel like I was sold a really cheap and poorly made product. Between the single jacket, the seam split, and the very thin discs. I feel ripped off.

Yea I hear ya. I hate single jacket 2xLPs. The boxset was an easy buy for me and even more worth it now. The 7" is probably my favorite part but having the album packaged the way it was really helps me come to terms with the fact I spent like $60.

ugh i don't want to get this, it's so expensive

This is hardly expensive compared to Australia prices. I hate ordering from stores in australia... Look at how much one of the bigger retailers in aus has it for

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/music/pop-rock/paramore-vinyl/682694

Its rediculous. i wish i lived in the states purely for vinyl cheapness lol. $22.00 was easy for me to buy.

This is hardly expensive compared to Australia prices. I hate ordering from stores in australia... Look at how much one of the bigger retailers in aus has it for

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/music/pop-rock/paramore-vinyl/682694

Its rediculous. i wish i lived in the states purely for vinyl cheapness lol. $22.00 was easy for me to buy.

Yeah, but they'll ship it anywhere in Australia for $0.99! Totally offsets the cost!

Just kidding. 

Yeah, but they'll ship it anywhere in Australia for $0.99! Totally offsets the cost!

Just kidding. 

I Know! its such an awesome deal. Maybe i shouldn't of ordered the Blue and just got the plain black for $38! Every vinyl that i like is priced like this!! :( ...so while all you guys are enjoying your cheap records. Mine are still 3 weeks away on a boat/plane.. oh well there are alot of worse things that could happen...thats just my rant for today

I actually like this album, but I hate the way they did the vinyl pressing. I hope more pre-orders don't start this tactic of if you want the gatefold buy the expensive package or miss out. I can see it now: exclusive gatefold packaging only available in the deluxe $400 package!

While I hope it does not become a trend even if it had not been a gatefold the boxset was roughly about what I would expected price wise for everything you got (hard box included) but if it was more than 60 I probably would've passed on it. With everything in it and the exclusive nature of the 7" it was worth my money at the time. Poster is nice and I can probably find a place for it.

Got my HT Variant in the mail today, Disc 1 is pretty great but Disc 2 has a repeating surface noise in the right channel, very noticeable during the Interludes and more so on Side C than D. Also some visible anomalies on the vinyl itself. Is anyone else's pressing like this? My local HT doesn't carry vinyl anymore and have never dealt with exchanges through HT.com. Any feedback or suggestions? Thanks!

Edit : Sample of noise