The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

Anyone order the Joey Cape or Scorpios One Week Records albums?  Preordered back in July and forgot about them.  Realized they're both past their release date and haven't received them.  Fat's generally good at getting their albums out on or before the release date, just wondering if and when anyone else got their copies before I jump the gun and shoot them an email...

1 hour ago, kurtz said:

I got both of those over a month ago.

Thanks for the quick response, guess I'll go ahead and get in touch with them.

Update:

So got a hold of them and apparently there was a glitch with paypal (which I used when I placed my order), where I got charged, but Fat never got the order info. Kind of sucks since Scorpio's color lp is now sold out.  Just a fair warning about using paypal....don't.

Edited by KnowNothing

15 minutes ago, gutzonborglum said:

http://www.fatwreck.com/record/detail/985

Direct Hit!/Pears split is up.  Didn't even know about this!

Thanks! This time and last time my debit card has acted like a little bitch. Gotta wait to see if it goes through...then I'll try PayPal...

On 9/8/2017 at 3:26 PM, KnowNothing said:

Update:

So got a hold of them and apparently there was a glitch with paypal (which I used when I placed my order), where I got charged, but Fat never got the order info. Kind of sucks since Scorpio's color lp is now sold out.  Just a fair warning about using paypal....don't.

Did you work this out? They usually keep some extra because some are going to get damaged in the mail/lost/whatever.

56 minutes ago, gutzonborglum said:

http://www.fatwreck.com/record/detail/985

Direct Hit!/Pears split is up.  Didn't even know about this!

Ordered super quick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PO: Swingin' Utters - Drowning in the Sea, Rising with the Sun

http://www.fatwreck.com/record/detail/986

SWINGIN’ UTTERS, a band that’s been around even longer than FAT, have long been a staple of the San Francisco Bay Area punk scene. On December 8th, in celebration of the band’s three decades, Fat Wreck Chords is proud to announce: Drowning In The Sea, Rising With The Sun, a 33-song best-of compilation that serves as a testament to Utters’ peerless punk rock attack. Available for pre-order today, this anthology touches on every era of Swingin’ Utters — from their 1995 debut album The Streets of San Francisco, all the way up to 2014’s Fistful of Hollow. For the uninitiated, Drowning In the Sea, Rising With The Sun, offers a cohesive rundown on a band that’s impossible to sum up. While there are plenty of gut-level punk songs, you’ll also find tracks that incorporate roots music and folk traditions…all of which speaks to the band’s blue-collar ethos. Starting today, catch their ardent and impassioned live show, as they weave their way across the United States. They’ll be joined by Darius Koski, who will be pulling double duty by opening the show in support of his upcoming album, What Was Once Is By And Gone, out this Friday and also available for pre-order!

2 hours ago, yeah_totally said:

I picked up the direct hit/pears split at Fest and it greenish-yellow with a red splatter. Don't know if it'  a tour version, can'the really find any info on it.

That is the tour variant. Fat store exclusive is clear with red and green splatter. So more than likely /100 as well

• 3 weeks later...