Jump to content
thebiglebowski

The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, snowynz said:

Did anybody pick one of the LP bundles up? 

Be keen to hear what they got.

Hope they're better than last years bundles, I still got 14 records nobody wants.....

Can only assume those are the ones on trademe that have been on there for a while around the $15-20 mark?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, parkermatt said:

Can only assume those are the ones on trademe that have been on there for a while around the $15-20 mark?

Haha yep, those are them! Bargain bin!

You want any? I'll put together a nice bundle for ya

(thats $10-13USD)

Edited by snowynz
correction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, snowynz said:

Haha yep, those are them! Bargain bin!

You want any? I'll put together a nice bundle for ya

(thats $10-13USD)

Nah i'm all good, already bought the ones I wanted off you there a while back I think (old man markley and liverbirds). I'm struggling on trademe lately to sell vinyl with a fair few watchers but no one actually buying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, parkermatt said:

Nah i'm all good, already bought the ones I wanted off you there a while back I think (old man markley and liverbirds). I'm struggling on trademe lately to sell vinyl with a fair few watchers but no one actually buying

Oh yea thats right, oh well if you change your mind, message me on here and I'll look after you. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Satan said:

Direct Hit!/Pears TOUR variant available here. Only 58 in stock.

 

https://www.directhitsucks.com/merch/human-movement-limited-yellow-splatter-pressing

They also have some green copies of domesplitter available.

 

https://www.directhitsucks.com/merch/domesplitter-limited-green-pressing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2017 at 10:00 AM, throughbeingcruel said:

Very incorrect. Last year even the CDs were gone in a flash. 

Maybe it was the year before then, I vaguely remember debating on getting it (for what I thought was a day or two) and then seeing them sold out anyway. Could've been another holiday bundle from somewhere else though I suppose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2017 at 2:10 AM, Little Shop of Gore said:

Maybe it was the year before then, I vaguely remember debating on getting it (for what I thought was a day or two) and then seeing them sold out anyway. Could've been another holiday bundle from somewhere else though I suppose.

I remember sitting on the thought for like a day and missing them. I got a CD bundle this time around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s also a shit ton of leftover colored vinyl. Scooped that NUFAN Rarities with a quickness. Bummed that Bombpops wasn’t up though, still regret not pulling the trigger on that.

 

Edit: I didn’t realize @snowynz  had referenced the leftovers in their post. Was in too much of a hurry to order the GR record. Thanks for the post!

Edited by jos464

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×