thebiglebowski

The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

Fuck it, I already spent $100 bucks on jawbreaker tickets today, what's another $200 on records.

NOFX - The War On Errorism
None More Black - File Under Black
The Lawrence Arms - Greatest Story
Anti Flag - The Terror State
Against Me! - Eternal Cowboy

I'm really hoping for those 5!

Edited by kylet

1 hour ago, monsterrod said:

Yeah, every 2003 release I'm interested in I already have on color so I'm out. What I need is a "Less Talk, More Rock" repress.

OK I'm an asshole so I went back and signed up. I missed that None More Black album and I really fucking love that record. That Trump Errorism cover is the icing on the cake.

4 minutes ago, mmhmm said:

I'm kinda floored people are signing up for this. That's a lot of money for albums currently still available but just in a new color.  Maybe people just want to flip em? 

It's $17 an LP (not counting shipping), so really it's $15.50. It's also a possible color copy of Greatest Story AND Eternal Cowboy. Plus Trump's shithole cartoon clown face.

So, worth it to me. Plus: some albums I may not own already.

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

13 hours ago, mmhmm said:

I'm kinda floored people are signing up for this. That's a lot of money for albums currently still available but just in a new color.  Maybe people just want to flip em? 

I buy almost every fat release on color I can get. It's my nitch when it comes to collecting vinyl. 2003 was my year for fat wreck. I got into it around 2000 from NOFX, but 2002 is when I started going to my first shows and discovering the fat catalog. 

That being said, I would buy every one of these releases except maybe one or two. They'd probably be around $20 shipped if I did that. It's cheaper this way, plus there's exclusive stuff. And I'll sell the couple I don't want and end up making a good amount of the cost back. 

Bought immediately. Just hope I made it in time for the limited 7".

16 hours ago, mmhmm said:

Just want colored represses of the 6 LPs I listed before. That's what people do here right?

The Last Gang Fat debut album is up for preorder:

The release of The Last Gang’s debut FAT full-length, Keep them Counting, is all set for March 2nd! Keep them Counting features 10 punk infused tracks showcasing their diversity, from infectious riffs to punky ballads. You can pre-order the album right now via your favorite digital music site, and in doing so, you’ll get to download the first single –"Sing for your Supper" – immediately. Even better, watch them perform it over at Alternative Press, who are premiering their new video today! You’ll be able to catch them live, as they’ve announced a flurry of shows which include dates with The Lillingtons, Good Riddance, and Propagandhi! All of the dates and info can be found here!

https://fatwreck.com/record/detail/995

Edited by trolley

Bombpops & Get Dead (re-)release cool limited stuff for SBÄM Fest in Austria this May. 

The Bombpops- Throw It Back CD: http://shop.sbaemfest.com/?product=the-bombpops-throw-it-back-cd-limited-edition-preorder
Get Dead - s/t CD: http://shop.sbaemfest.com/?product=get-dead-st-cd-limited-edition-preorder