thebiglebowski

The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

I'm glad there wasn't a separate thread. Typically if this one gets bumped it's for good reason.

I know that individual threads are more convenient, but when it comes to FAT Wreck preorders, it's always now or never (if you want the limited stuff), so it's probably a good idea to use it as the catch-all due to limited time instead of formatting a new thread and giving links. Just come in and say "limited, decline, reissue, now..."

I know that individual threads are more convenient, but when it comes to FAT Wreck preorders, it's always now or never (if you want the limited stuff), so it's probably a good idea to use it as the catch-all due to limited time instead of formatting a new thread and giving links. Just come in and say "limited, decline, reissue, now..."

And follow the thread. I initially intended this to be just what you described with single posts and then individual threads for each release. Got away from that but all cool. Doing it's main function. Deleting 15 "unnecessary" emails after the first one notifying of a release is preferable to potentially being late to the party.