The official Horror fan topic

Rip

Kinda really want to see this. Looks like a lot of fun.

COOTIES_2014_posterartwork3.jpg

(loving the old school poster)

Ehhh, I understand that people enjoy the humor of Evil Dead II, but I've always loved the first one more.

YES.

Have you ever noticed any sort of products related to the trilogy are 99% EDII & AOD (figures, comics, the upcoming vinyl represses). ED is pretty much always shunned. I don't get it.

Miike is hit & miss for me, but this looks promising. Hopefully it gets to North America. http://bloody-disgusting.com/reviews/3363007/dvd-review-takashi-miike-delivers-haunting-tale-dead-body/

135244.jpg

I'm pretty excited for this! He has another film coming out soon also called "Yakuza Apocalypse" that looks insaaaane!

im so excited, I really didn't think the Green Inferno was going to play where I live, and yes it is!

Same here! Hopefully gonna go see it Tuesday.

Miike is hit & miss for me, but this looks promising. Hopefully it gets to North America. http://bloody-disgusting.com/reviews/3363007/dvd-review-takashi-miike-delivers-haunting-tale-dead-body/

135244.jpg

I've had a copy of this for a few months now, but haven't found time to watch it yet.

this is my first post on this forum.

my favorite movies/movie franchises are:

Scream

Halloween

A Nightmare On Elm Street

Friday the 13th

The Purge

You're Next

The Strangers

The Shining

It

Jeeper's Creepers

and many more.

I love The Strangers, but do yourself a favor and watch "Them" if you haven't already.