FiggyPud

The official Horror fan topic

4 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Fuck, I'm gonna go see Truth or Dare. Been using the Regal app to keep track of my points (seriously, movie pass plus the Regal points club is the best) and today it informed me that if you see Truth or Dare, Breaking In, The First Purge, and the new Halloween you get a bunch of extra points, a free popcorn, and digital downloads of all 4 movies. I planned on seeing Purge and Halloween and since the cost of seeing the other 2 is $0 I'll waste my time for that free shit.

Let us know how it is!

3 hours ago, stranaspank said:

Finally saw Quiet Place too, absolutely loved it. Definite house goals. I think Hereditary will likely be my favorite of the year, but Quiet Place is going to make it difficult to choose.

I loved seeing the Hereditary trailer on the big screen.  Got me even more hyped for it.  My most anticipated of the year for sure.

Unsurprisingly Truth or Dare was shit.

Could have been fun, but they reaaalllly aimed it for the PG13 crowd. Not just in the PG13 friendly gore, the whole thing is like a teen soap opera. I don't know a current one to reference. Dawson's Creek?

11 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Unsurprisingly Truth or Dare was shit.

Could have been fun, but they reaaalllly aimed it for the PG13 crowd. Not just in the PG13 friendly gore, the whole thing is like a teen soap opera. I don't know a current one to reference. Dawson's Creek?

knew it, unfortunately

Anyone else watch “Requiem” on Netflix?  It has pretty mixed reviews but my wife and I liked it.  Only 6 episodes at about an hour each.  It’s a BBC show too I believe.  Think Broadchurch or any other “who did it show” with a more “supernatural/horror” element.