Things to expect at VC part 3/Test Pressing Contes

Guest admin1338560633

Take a gander at the records we are expecting to come in as well as all of the Test Pressing Contests we have going on. It has been so crazy around here over the past few weeks, these pages are absolutely essential.

Things to Expect

http://www.vinylcollective.com/things-to-expect/

Test Pressing Contests

http://www.vinylcollective.com/test-pressing-contests/

Joey Cape's new band on vinyl! awesome, Virgil you should try to do a boxset with all 3 BA releases!

I have talked to joey about possibly doing this. That would be sweet. I am stoked because Suburban Home is also releasing the CD of the Playing Favorites and it is really, realy good!

Guest scriptedrain

Even though it's my least favorite of the Minus the Bear releases (which isn't to say much against it), I feel almost obligated to pick up that remix record. What color is Highly Refined Pirates being pressed on?

- Jeff

Joey Cape's new band on vinyl! awesome, Virgil you should try to do a boxset with all 3 BA releases!

I have talked to joey about possibly doing this. That would be sweet. I am stoked because Suburban Home is also releasing the CD of the Playing Favorites and it is really, realy good!

Yeah, I am totally stoked as well. I hear it sounds like BA.