Explosions In The Sky - A 3rd Grade Poetry Project

Thanks to everyone who donated. I still need to get the shipping addresses of some people, but the others were mailed. I will most likely do this again next school year. I'm glad folks were pleased with their poems. I get happy every year about what comes out of their third grade souls.

• 9 months later...

I've been flipping through this book the past few days. Did you make another one this school-year?

Now, that we are done with state testing, I have been having the kids write like mad. I had them take up the challenge to write a poem a day for a month. I was trying to do it myself as well, but I failed. I had seven kids actually pull it off and a week of that was during vacation. I bought those seven kids some cool journals to continue their work.

If there is any interest, I was thinking of doing another fundraiser for the Poet's Cafe celebration. I think it was $10+ donation and you get a copy of our little staple bound book mailed to you during the summer?

Now, that we are done with state testing, I have been having the kids write like mad. I had them take up the challenge to write a poem a day for a month. I was trying to do it myself as well, but I failed. I had seven kids actually pull it off and a week of that was during vacation. I bought those seven kids some cool journals to continue their work.

If there is any interest, I was thinking of doing another fundraiser for the Poet's Cafe celebration. I think it was $10+ donation and you get a copy of our little staple bound book mailed to you during the summer?

I'll buy one every year as long as you keep making them!

• 2 weeks later...

I am crazy busy right now trying to get this year's poetry anthology done. The students wrote some great stuff this year, though there are a few I am squeezing to write more. 

If you are interested in donating this year to help us buy all of the snacks for out Poet's Cafe celebration, you will be sent a copy of the new anthology. It will contain about 40 poems. I am asking for a donation of $10 or more per book. Your book will be mailed out to you during the summer. Please read through this thread to get an idea. 

Instead of dealing with back and forth pm stuff(I am going crazy trying to close out the year) please just paypal to:

This is address should be all together and all one word. Please include your mailing address and your VC name. Thanks in advance!

DONE. Thank you!

The title this year is Walk the Cold River.

• 2 months later...