Old Firm Casuals - Born Criminal (would like to trade band copy for tko color copy)

mclz

Hola,

I have 2 copies of the band version of OFC - Born Criminal (half purple/yellow) and I'm looking to trade it for the TKO exclusive color (clear w/ color splatter). TKO screwed up my (and about 30 other orders) and sent out a black instead of color to people who pre-ordered and weren't able to fix the problem. If anyone has 2 TKO colors or would just prefer the band version please let me know.

Thanks!

Hola,

I have 2 copies of the band version of OFC - Born Criminal (half purple/yellow) and I'm looking to trade it for the TKO exclusive color (clear w/ color splatter). TKO screwed up my (and about 30 other orders) and sent out a black instead of color to people who pre-ordered and weren't able to fix the problem. If anyone has 2 TKO colors or would just prefer the band version please let me know.

Thanks!

want to help you, but I dont like new overseas shipping price. will ask friends, may be I have some,, who will visit usa soon

• 3 years later...

Hi,

My guess is that Im about 3 years late. :)

But if you still have an extra of the bands yellow/purple "Born Criminal" I like to buy or trade with you.

I have Born criminal clear with splatter if you still dont have it. + some more OFC for trade.

Please let me know if you wanna trade or sale to me.

Even looking for:

Born Criminal TP

Perry Boys both versions

s/t RP blue light.

Cheers,

/Chris, Sweden.