FS: MacBook 13" (mid 2007)

ronniegwilliams

Well, turns out Craigslist is really creepy and there are a lot of people on there that don't live where I live and "are out of state on mission trips and would like to PayPal me money" for my laptop.  So now I shall try to sell my old Macbook on here where the people are friendly and pose less potential to rip me off blindly.  

With that said. I'm selling my white 13" MacBook (mid 2007).  Here's the information from a Craigslist post:

Selling a white 13" Apple MacBook model MB062LL/A (mid 2007). Currently has iLife (Garage Band, iMovie, and iPhoto), Photoshop CS5, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) installed. System is currently running OSX Lion 10.7.5. 2gb or RAM with a 120gb internal hard drive. Body is in average condition, with minor scuffs and marks on the outside casing.  The DVD drive is no longer working, but I will throw in an external LG drive to make up for it.  Asking $400 plus shipping, but definitely open to offers. Here's the Craigslist ad for pictures.  

http://wichita.craigslist.org/sys/3567728529.html

• 3 weeks later...