Protest The Hero - Kezia - On Gold!

gcarn

So I was at the Protest show tonight, and they had some copies of Kezia for sale for $20

Figured I'd snag an extra so I'd have one to listen to and not worry about... turns out this is a new issue.. its on gold!

GoldKezia.jpg

No idea how many were pressed or if they have more to sell. If anyone knows anything about it I'd love to get some details.

Well 44 minutes isn't a terrible length to put on one disc.  Scurrilous is the same and that sounds good to me (unless the 180 gram actually makes a difference in sound)

No, but when you add the interludes that are only on vinyl and have 6 songs on the first side it makes it nearly 25 minutes and just under 20 minutes for the second side. It's really the A side that doesnt sound as good as it could becuase they tried to squeeze too much on it. It's a shame too since this is my favorite PtH album.

So I was at the Protest show tonight, and they had some copies of Kezia for sale for $20

Figured I'd snag an extra so I'd have one to listen to and not worry about... turns out this is a new issue.. its on gold!

No idea how many were pressed or if they have more to sell. If anyone knows anything about it I'd love to get some details.

how did you find out if it was a new issue? it seems to be the same as the 1st press. i'm thinking they just had some, but it would be cool if they are putting more out there.

I have Kezia on black... sounds like ass compared to the CD. Super quiet, no dynamics or punch. Just throwing that out there for you all to consider :).

i have it on the 180 gram black and i think mine sounds way better than the cd. maybe it's just my system? 

• 2 weeks later...