Looking to track down each variant to all albums. Looking for test presses also! 

6/30/17 update: I've pared down the list to reflect only what I need

A to B Life
2nd Press
Opaque Orange /320

Gray /200
3rd Press
180g Clear Gold /300*

*3rd press has a printed inner sleeve 

2017 Repress

Ghost Green/500 Tour Exclusive 

Melted Noise Tour Exclusive

Catch For Us The Foxes
3rd Press
180g Clear Red /300

It's All Crazy...
1st Press

Mixed color 

Ten Stories
1st Press
Audiophile Black Box set 2xLP /1000 
3rd Press (UK Exclusive 2016)

Black /300

Untitled LP [2018]

Collectors Edition:

splatter 

split

audiophile white 

7"
Split with Norma Jean
White /1000

Split w/ Circa Survive - RSD '16 

Orange/blue marble /100 

Edited by FlippingOut

ahh a fellow mental mewithoutYou vinyl collector.  

First off, I have been down the same road as you.  It got hard to keep track of all the variants and pressings.  So I made a spreadsheet!  Hopefully it will help you.

Google Docs Spreadsheet

I have also tried to take some picture of all the variants as I couldn't find any good pictures online.

mewithoutYou Vinyl Collection (There are three test/rejected test presses that I still need to take pictures of)

A couple of the variants are really hard to find for some reason.  I ended up just spamming everyone on deadformat that had the pressing that I wanted with an offer.  Are all the pressing that you have listed on the first post all the ones you still need?

Wow, that is an awesome Google Docs list and blog of all the variants!

Just to be clear on my list above,

I do see the difference between the /500 peach and /500 orange marble Brother, Sister both of which i still need.

Since I've started this thread I've been able to grab:

Brother, Sister

Green /25

Red 25

and

A to B Life

Clear Yellow /500

Keep them coming!

I don't think I have anything to really offer you, but I know I have a couple extra copies of some pressings; so I will check to make sure there isn't anything for you.

I do have a Catch For Us the Foxes 3rd pressing (clear red) but I promised I would sell someone else my extra copy in March.  If that falls through I will let you know.

-

Also, just an FYI to clarify some of my pressings numbers on the spreadsheet:

'It's Always Crazy..' has no known pressings info.  I emailed Burnt Toast asking for pressing info and this is his reply: 

"It's All Crazy was just pressed as mixed random vinyl, so I really have no idea what the actual numbers or colors are...

Scott"

And I was able to receive the '3000 pressing' number for the standard Ten Stories (grey) pressing from 11spot.

This is going to be helpful and not so helpful, but I wanted to share:

I have "Catch For Us The Foxes | 4th | Opaque Red | 700" that I am not completely attached to,
I do really like the album, but yeah. 

But, I am not really trying to sell it and unfortunately you have nothing I really wanna trade for.

Just wanted to throw it out there.

ahh a fellow mental mewithoutYou vinyl collector.  

First off, I have been down the same road as you.  It got hard to keep track of all the variants and pressings.  So I made a spreadsheet!  Hopefully it will help you.

Google Docs Spreadsheet

I have also tried to take some picture of all the variants as I couldn't find any good pictures online.

mewithoutYou Vinyl Collection (There are three test/rejected test presses that I still need to take pictures of)

A couple of the variants are really hard to find for some reason.  I ended up just spamming everyone on deadformat that had the pressing that I wanted with an offer.  Are all the pressing that you have listed on the first post all the ones you still need?

I have an approved test press of CFUTF's 1st pressing  if you want a picture of it. Won't look as fancy but yanno. Might sell it with the right offer.