Ive asked evr and bunch of times and they plan to do it themselves in the near future, they are aware of demand and i have a half hour convo last year with Anthony about etr doing it and he was totally into it but evr seems to have their own plans ..... that being said, itll happen sooner rather than later 

Ive asked evr and bunch of times and they plan to do it themselves in the near future, they are aware of demand and i have a half hour convo last year with Anthony about etr doing it and he was totally into it but evr seems to have their own plans ..... that being said, itll happen sooner rather than later 

That's really great to hear, the prices these go for online are out of control.

I almost wouldn't want these to be repressed, my circa records are some of the most valuable records I own, and there is something comforting about being able to look at only 4-5 records in your collection and say to yourself "yeah I could get $500 dollars for these if I REALLY needed it".  A repress would be very bittersweet in my opinion.

I almost wouldn't want these to be repressed, my circa records are some of the most valuable records I own, and there is something comforting about being able to look at only 4-5 records in your collection and say to yourself "yeah I could get $500 dollars for these if I REALLY needed it". A repress would be very bittersweet in my opinion.

For your sake alone, this thread should be locked.

I almost wouldn't want these to be repressed, my circa records are some of the most valuable records I own, and there is something comforting about being able to look at only 4-5 records in your collection and say to yourself "yeah I could get $500 dollars for these if I REALLY needed it".  A repress would be very bittersweet in my opinion.

THE HOBBY

What?!?! THE HOBBY has always been trendy!!!

:rolleyes:

True. I just meant that you didnt have to wait until the PO launch and deal with site crashes and flippers like today. The first and second pressing of these were up and available. I didnt buy the 2nd non pic disc pressings because I didnt know or think the prices due to flippers and eBay would turn into what it is today. But seriously. I will trade by OG pic disc pressing for standard represses. No extra money needed for the trade.

Shit, I'd trade my original pressing (yes barcode) of Brand New Deja Entendu for a repress of it when that hits. I have no need for these originals and if you are collector and fan of the band you should have them more than I. I just want the music on vinyl.

I agree this thread is pointless though unless this is really coming.

Yep, sorry for the long post guys.

I almost wouldn't want these to be repressed, my circa records are some of the most valuable records I own, and there is something comforting about being able to look at only 4-5 records in your collection and say to yourself "yeah I could get $500 dollars for these if I REALLY needed it". A repress would be very bittersweet in my opinion.

Really? I have every variant, but I still wouldn't be mad if they repressed them. Everyone should get to enjoy the music. If they pressed them on the same colors, yeah, I'd be a bit bitter, but I think it's pretty shitty to say an album that's so in demand shouldn't be repressed because you own them. I'd expect a repress by next year. Of Juturna, at least.