Poll. Please answer

Question. Please answer  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Do you know your blood Type?

• Yes
    • No

yes i do. it's B+

which is hilarious if you know how much of a pessimist i am.

I donated blood once in high school, and I got phone calls constantly asking for me to come and donate because I had blood in demand. So I ask the lady what type my blood is and she says "BEE POSITIVE" so I say, I am most of the time. HAHAHA. havent donated since. hate needles/no girls watching.

I donated blood once in high school, and I got phone calls constantly asking for me to come and donate because I had blood in demand. So I ask the lady what type my blood is and she says "BEE POSITIVE" so I say, I am most of the time. HAHAHA. havent donated since. hate needles/no girls watching.

last time i donated was in 2006. tl;dr the nurse fucked up both my arms pretty badly.

I would donate but I'm frequently getting tattoed so they don't let me.

They don't want my blood either.

I also passed out last time. Apparently you're supposed to eat and stuff before you go. Luckily a kid I went to high school was sitting in the chair next to me and caught me before I hit the floor.

But, no. I don't remember my blood type.

My wife works at a hospital and all hens she works with [nurses) claim we wouldn't know our own bloodtype. Plz be honest in answering. Thx.

If I win I get two records

If she wi ns she gets the remote for the night. I.e teen mom 2

Ha well this doesn't seem like a fair deal... you get to spend $30-40 if you win, she just gets to watch the shows she wants on her own television?