PO: Cold War Kids - Dear Miss Lonelyhearts

seangj

• 1 month later...

Anyone know anything about this? Screen-printed, hand-numbered /500? I can't find it anywhere

http://www.ebay.com/itm/cold-war-kids-dear-miss-lonely-hearts-vinyl-numbered-robbers-and-cowards-/181109361827?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2a2af58ca3

Only distributed to Independent record stores out of 500. I'm picking mine up tomorrow at a store near me.

I want to hear this before I buy it.  I ADORED "Robbers & Cowards"... like, seriously, LOVED the hell out if.  Really wish I could find a copy of it on vinyl for a resonable price, but I digress. 

I didn't like either of their next two releases at all.  Hoping they return to form on this one.

Picked mine up today. I have 152/500. The bootleg cover is kind of bland (I know it is supposed to be). I wish the track listing would be somewhere wither on the back of the jacket or on the labels.

Overall, I would say R&C > LTL > or = DMLH > MIY

With a few more listens I think DMLH has the shot at being better than LTL, but comes nowhere close to R&C.

They are streaming the album here.

Dave, I don't know what to say about finding one online other than ebay. Sorry.