Turnover - S/T 7" 4th Press (New labels, "Sleepless Nights")

kylet

Turnover's S/T 7" is now back in print! Now includes "Sleepless Nights" and brand new labels!

On 2 new limited colors:

- Half Sky Blue / Half White Vinyl [ltd. 315]
- Clear w/ Purple and Black Splatter Vinyl [ltd. 730]

Pick one up now at our webstore! This is NOT a preorder. All orders ship this week.

https://www.facebook.com/turnoverva

Got the splatter - love how it looks.  This might be dumb, but why wasn't Sleepless Nights on this before?

The previous plant strongly recommended agaisnt squeezing it on. The 3 songs add up to be a little longer than the prefered time for a 7". New plant this time around, feeling risky, they sound great!

not a huge fan of this band but I distinctly remember liking the Turnover side a bit more than the Citizen side on the split. color looks good and the extra track sounds even nicer so i'm probably grabbing this. how many splatters are left?

I like the songs on this a lot more than their songs on that split... you'll like it :)

I like the songs on this a lot more than their songs on that split... you'll like it :)

yeah, you were right. these guys remind me of Title Fight circa The Last Thing You Forget without sounding too derivative. so down. grabbed my splatter copy 5 minutes ago.

there was a copy of colourmeinkindness in the store but it's gone now. such a bummer. wanted to pick it up too.