Oh, sweet Jesus...

On the topic of Cool Ranch Doritos I've been sorely disappointed the last few times I've gotten bags.  The lack of Cool Ranch on them is making me sad.  When I was a kid they were just covered in Cool Ranchie goodness, now there just bland.

I think that's because they went from being cool ranch doritos to COOLER ranch doritos. now we're back to just cool, which isn't as cool.

51Ge3UzU8aL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-104,Todoritos_png_250x1000_q85.jpg

My friend in NY managed to eat one today as they were giving them away free at a Floral shop. http://instagram.com/p/VrmlzSg72C/ They don't hit stores until March 7th. I'm still confused as to way Nacho Cheesier is now called Nacho Cheese. 

He needs to replace thst Hot sauce with Fire sauce and he is all set.

To be honest, my wife and I usually eat at The Bell every Thursday. It's the only night we are both home early enough to eat together. The fact that this is being released on a Thursday is proof that they know who I am and appreciate my business. Thank you Taco Bell.

You're very welcome.

Don't you mean "THEE Taco bell".  Also, we should address Thee Taco Bell like he's a mideval lord.

@jacobraccuia - Your request should have gone like this:  "Oh great and mighty lord of Taco, wilst thou craft a taco comprised of thee most delicious Doritos variety pictured below?"

I loved when Brendan Kelly referred to a tour one time as the "Taco Bell Tour". It was something like the Lawrence Arms, Sundowner, and the Falcon all in a single show.

Get it...cause everything at Taco Bell is the same 5 or so ingredients just arranged a different way.