PO- Dowsing / Run Forever / Captain We’re Sinking / Haverford Split 12"

mcrino

Yea no doubt that you will easily sell 250 of these, just figured the small amount you put up early would be gone much faster.

i think its a few things. CWS hasnt posted about it yet, shipping rates for anyone international suck now, and i havent gotten as much backing on this one as i did on the IIOI release from places like property of zack and absolute punk.

also, its still kind of early. the charity itself only has like 200 facebook likes so its hard to spread the word. for the iioi release we announced the pre order like a week before it happened and thats why our big cartel crashed when it went on sale haha

dont hold me to this, but theres probably going to be something limited and screen printed thrown in with all the pre orders if i can manage to make it happen. Really apprecitive of all the pre orders and want to pay it forward. But again, no guarentees. Thanks everyone and help spread the word. Still a few left and its for a great cause