PO: Restorations LP2

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LP1.  If you haven't heard that one yet, you really need to pick it up.

Having said that, LP2 is hands down the best thing the band has done so far.  Do not sleep on this record, people.

It's going to be hard to personally top LP1 for me, after I have so many hours invested in it over the past few years.  I'm absolutely willing to put the time in for this guy, though.

Yup, record is awesome. Expect wtb threads for the green/yellow to start popping up soon because people are going to kick themselves for missing this.

This is the first time I've sprung for crazy international shipping so that I could grab the Aussie version of this

as well.  One of those few groups where I truly love/want to indulge myself with everything they put out.

If they have a special cover could you try to grab me one?

I would ask if you'd mind picking up a print for me but I realized posters are kind of a pain in the ass to ship if you don't have tubes lying around.

I'll see what I can do, is there somewhere that I could get a cheap tube?