Who gives a damn about who I am or how old I am? Would you like my social security number as well? I ask one question about where to find FOB in vinyl on a website that I am not familiar with all in hopes that somebody knows something that I don't. Don't use these stupid forum inside jokes. I'm new to forums as well as Vinylcollective. I'm using Vinyl Colective for that purpose and only that purpose and I will be out of your way.

Who gives a damn about who I am or how old I am? Would you like my social security number as well? I ask one question about where to find FOB in vinyl on a website that I am not familiar with all in hopes that

somebody knows something that I don't. Don't use these stupid forum inside jokes. I'm new to forums as well as Vinylcollective. I'm using Vinyl Colective for that purpose and only that purpose and I will be out of your way.

You mad brah?

if you're only 2 years into liking music, it's probably a very good time to ditch any attachment you have to fall out boy, and go straight for good music that doesn't cost more than $30 to obtain.

Who gives a damn about who I am or how old I am? Would you like my social security number as well? I ask one question about where to find FOB in vinyl on a website that I am not familiar with all in hopes that somebody knows something that I don't. Don't use these stupid forum inside jokes. I'm new to forums as well as Vinylcollective. I'm using Vinyl Colective for that purpose and only that purpose and I will be out of your way.

I sent you two links, no need for madness. I second that you should start with cheaper artists.