THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

I know I am usually the first one to roll my eyes at any beating a dead horse thread or posts about crazy eBay prices, but this one takes the cake mostly for the BIN price...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alkaline-Trio-Goddamnit-LP-FULL-SET-of-8-OOP-no-reserve_W0QQitemZ130209299987QQihZ003QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I know I am usually the first one to roll my eyes at any beating a dead horse thread or posts about crazy eBay prices, but this one takes the cake mostly for the BIN price...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alkaline-Trio-Goddamnit-LP-FULL-SET-of-8-OOP-no-reserve_W0QQitemZ130209299987QQihZ003QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

At least this person is doing it right and offering a complete collection. wasnt their some guy selling a pseudo complete set a few weeks back(missing the bloodpact and 2 new colors). actually wouldnt be that bad a deal if the buy it now price was the opening bid. A lot of people kinda slept on this release and now are paying the price.

When I saw this I thought for a minute somebody had tried the 1 red record 1 black record thing.

That's what I thought, until I saw your comment, then I clicked the link.

i was on another message board and a guy actually had a copy of nothing gold can stay signed the same way... actually on the grooves. you'd think that a band like that would know better (especially with chad being a vinyl collector himself), but according to the owner, it plays fine and doesnt scratch off or anything like that.