16RPM

DO YOU LIKE??  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like box sets

• Yes.
    • No.
    • It's just a way to cash in and make everybody rich
    • Who cares?
  2. 2. What would you like to see in a box set??

• Colored Vinyl
    • Exclusive Artwork
    • Unreleased songs
    • As close to the original release as possible
    • Basketball Cards

Anyone know what the price is going to be for this? Will this also be sold only through Interpunk like the lillingtons set? I will be ordering from the UK too, so I guess I will be stiffed on the postage but it will defo be worth it... 

Anyone who will be ordering from the U.K. may email [email protected] for copies of the box set to avoid the crazy shipping expense this will surely be. I believe they will receive splatter vinyl for their bonus LP"s.

Cheeres,

Todd

Anyone who will be ordering from the U.K. may email [email protected] for copies of the box set to avoid the crazy shipping expense this will surely be. I believe they will receive splatter vinyl for their bonus LP"s.

Cheeres,

Todd

Or maybe Glow-In-The-Dark...What do us Europeans want to see? I love the idea of GITD, but it don't look so pretty when in daylight. I was thinking maybe make ours the splatter variant??? Lemme hear your Euro-thoughts!

I'm torn on the extra space. I've always thought that was a good idea, but now I don't even know if I like box sets. I think I prefer when I can still access them without taking the whole box out.

I don't think I'd want extra space only because it would drive me nuts that the covers on future releases would (presumably) not feature bitchin' die cutting and prominent sombreros.

I'm really not surprised by this. A lot of people seem to want a "pretty" and rare record, rather than something that sounds amazing and has extensive content.

I can't say I am surprised by it but I do find it to be pretty sad.