16RPM

DO YOU LIKE??  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like box sets

• Yes.
    • No.
    • It's just a way to cash in and make everybody rich
    • Who cares?
  2. 2. What would you like to see in a box set??

• Colored Vinyl
    • Exclusive Artwork
    • Unreleased songs
    • As close to the original release as possible
    • Basketball Cards

I was gonna say it tops $1000 no problem but looks like there is no point.

If anyone bids, remember that since it is for charity you should be able to write it off on your taxes. Keep the documentation. Should get about 30% of what you bid back from Uncle Sam in the spring (depending on your financial situation).

The bidding is incredible guys, we are thrilled! This is going to be a mind blowing set for some lucky winner and benefit Todd's favorite charity as well (mine is Best Friend's Animal Society if anyone wants to throw some money their way)

Thanks for all the orders.

Also, If you haven't heard, we had a miscommunication where I thought the pre-order ended the 6th then extended it to the 7th but Todd actually wrote the 9th on his listing, sooooooooo pre-order with a chance to get one of the variants actually doesn't end until 11:59 tonight!

I came within about nine seconds of owning this.  I held the top bid for the last few days, and I had the most mixed bag of emotions coming into the last hour.  On the one hand, I'd be the only person on earth to own this, but on the other hand, $1500 isn't exactly falling out of my pockets.  I got cold feet in the last 45 minutes and contacted Todd through ebay letting him know that my initial motive for bidding was to bump up the high bid and help him out, but lo and behold, my incremental bid put me in the top spot. My initial ceiling going into this thing was $900, so this was a tad overboard for me.  I let him know I wouldn't be able to send payment first thing Monday morning.  I definitely would have had to take a day and juggle a few things around. 

Anyway, that was my brush with this box set.  Nine seconds away from one of the coolest things I probably ever would have put my hands on(inanimate object-wise).  Congrats to whomever got this!

we really appreciate all the bids we got and gutzon, you are a brave man, I totally get bidders remorse

while we'd hoped for more, $1575 is still a lot of money for a good cause and it's going to be a killer set when it's finished

Thanks everyone!

Todd,

Awesome you got that much money for a boxset. That's 80s punk 7" money. What will the 1/1 Lillingtons boxset look like?