OFFICIAL RSD13/Record Store Day Releases Thread (1st Post Updated)

I was also thinking 6-6:30. I think I will have some munchkin donuts so feel free to munch with me.

VC party? I got there at 645 last year and was ~15th and got everything I wanted. But I expect the line to start even earlier this year. I may end up staking my spot out after I get off work Friday night and taking a nice nap til y'all show up haha

VC party? I got there at 645 last year and was ~15th and got everything I wanted. But I expect the line to start even earlier this year. I may end up staking my spot out after I get off work Friday night and taking a nice nap til y'all show up haha

What time do you get off of work... Don't scare me lol

so far almost everything i want will be at Sunrise in Toronto....they are posting pictures on their facebook page of everything they are getting in

At The Drive in, White Stripes, Mercury Rev, Dave Matthews... all there.

Only thing missing for me is the Big Star release... but any time they put out a RSD release it never comes up here

Lunchbox Records in Charlotte posted a pic of the mystery side by side 7" on their facebook but blurred out the center label. don't know if it's possible to make it readable but i'm sure there are far more tech savy people on here than me who might be able to fix the pic.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/lunchboxrecords?fref=ts     it's the second post down

Lunchbox Records in Charlotte posted a pic of the mystery side by side 7" on their facebook but blurred out the center label. don't know if it's possible to make it readable but i'm sure there are far more tech savy people on here than me who might be able to fix the pic.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/lunchboxrecords?fref=ts     it's the second post down

I think timsimmons already posted the answer

So, anyone that's done the Strictly Discs "pre-request" thing: They will supposedly email you a day or two beforehand, and let you know what they will and will not be able to supply you? I've never done this before with them.

Ahh Strictly Discs, breaking rules of "The Pledge" since 2011. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Stores will not sell Record Store Day releases online, nor will orders be taken online for later shipping, prior to that year’s actual Record Store Day.

6. Because of the limited quantity of some items and the necessity of allocating, stores are asked not to take pre-orders for Record Store Day product. In the past, this has resulted in customers not receiving items they have paid for.

Also, OP (oojavaguru), I wasn't keen on buying you $70 worth of stuff and not having you follow through last year. Just a heads up.