Po: Blink-182 - Take Off Your Pants And Jacket Lp + 3 7"s

jhulud

I am still debating on whether I want this. I would wait to get it, but I have a feeling if I don't get a pre order in I wont find a copy for a reasonable price later on. 

$50 isn't a reasonable price to begin with, so there's that. Plus I'm going to wait and see if they do a second pressing how much it would be. I don't need the foreword from Mark and I don't really need those 7"s, I think they said if they do a second pressing it won't included the 7"s but I could be wrong. (Although I like the whole idea and everything I know I'll never bust out those 7"s just to hear 6 bonus songs.)

$50 isn't a reasonable price to begin with, so there's that. Plus I'm going to wait and see if they do a second pressing how much it would be. I don't need the foreword from Mark and I don't really need those 7"s, I think they said if they do a second pressing it won't included the 7"s but I could be wrong. (Although I like the whole idea and everything I know I'll never bust out those 7"s just to hear 6 bonus songs.)

I think they said if there's a future pressing the 7"s won't be colored vinyl. 

I think they said if there's a future pressing the 7"s won't be colored vinyl. 

Oh maybe thats what I remember seeing. Honestly once this is out I just hope I can grab a hot topic version for a reasonable price. I would just enjoy having the album on my shelf to be able to hear it. But I don't think I would even pay that amount for an album by one of my favorite bands.

Buy it and sell the 7 inches. I'd say people would want them. I'd guess a second pressing would cost the same amount. Any other second pressing from SRC usually is (unless someone else has seen otherwise). The Starting Line's early years and the second pressing of Copeland Eat, Sleep, Repeat (red variant/I guess it's considered a second pressing) are both priced the same.

One perk is if you pre-order it you get the pre-order shipping rate (if that rate still applies now that copies are shipping).

Buy it and sell the 7 inches. I'd say people would want them. I'd guess a second pressing would cost the same amount. Any other second pressing from SRC usually is (unless someone else has seen otherwise). The Starting Line's early years and the second pressing of Copeland Eat, Sleep, Repeat (red variant/I guess it's considered a second pressing) are both priced the same.

One perk is if you pre-order it you get the pre-order shipping rate (if that rate still applies now that copies are shipping).

I was saying if they didn't include the 7"s with future pressing they couldn't charge the same price for another pressing, thats what I mean't. Yeah I could totally do that but I honestly don't want to have to deal with selling them. Like I said I hope either hot topic presses more, or the prices lower down for the HT copies once people start receiving these ones.

I was saying if they didn't include the 7"s with future pressing they couldn't charge the same price for another pressing, thats what I mean't. Yeah I could totally do that but I honestly don't want to have to deal with selling them. Like I said I hope either hot topic presses more, or the prices lower down for the HT copies once people start receiving these ones.

Yeah I think this press will lower the cost of some of the Hot Topic copies out there. Recently I've seen a few of the 500/180 grams Hot Topic sold go for a lot cheaper than they had been going for. I'm pretty sure I saw one go for $26 a week or two ago.

I honestly think Hot Topic will either press this or the self-titled next if they press more Blink albums (that's just my opinion though...or maybe my hope because I'd like to find a decently priced copy of the self-titled album haha). I remember Travis saying on here he wanted to press Takeoff again back when the original RJ release of this fell through.