Wtb: Thursday - Waiting

TheRareCreature

I keep looking to pick this record up somewhere...It seems to run from $30-50 on Ebay but it's rare to spot it. One that was only played once somehow went for $16 in January :(

The same seller keeps relisting a used copy for $79.99 and some other guy made his starting bid $60.75. I'm not looking to pay that much so if you can offer a better deal please let me know!

that 16 dollar one was the one i bought and that was the greatest purchase ever made.

Hope you find this, it's such a solid album! A test went for $40 a year ago and I can't believe I passed on it

Thank you! That probably would have been a good investment! I love these guys and everything I have heard from Greg Dunn.

that 16 dollar one was the one i bought and that was the greatest purchase ever made.

Damnnnn I'm jealous...Do you have another copy laying around? I'll give you more than $16!

Thank you! That probably would have been a good investment! I love these guys and everything I have heard from Greg Dunn.

Damnnnn I'm jealous...Do you have another copy laying around? I'll give you more than $16!

nah i wish. believe me, i was shocked when i was bidding at the last second and it didn't go up. my max bid was at like 25 too, hahaha

nah i wish. believe me, i was shocked when i was bidding at the last second and it didn't go up. my max bid was at like 25 too, hahaha

That's awesome! Well until I am able to score a copy I'll just watch this video once a day as motivation to keep looking  http://youtu.be/bHjWPX4tKNE

You realize that "Private message" means a private message right? I don't see what benefit airing out your personal greivances is really doing for anyone. What he wants to do with his property is his business. You don't have to buy the record from him if you don't want to spend what he is offering it for.

I spent 45 ppd for mine on ebay. Best purchase I have ever made. I mean OP keep bringing up Kazi's lucky as hell ebay bid for 16 dollars in this thread, but that's really an exception. I've seen it regularly go from 30-55 dollars. You're not gonna find it for any less than that unless you have a miracle stroke of luck

You realize that "Private message" means a private message right? I don't see what benefit airing out your personal greivances is really doing for anyone. What he wants to do with his property is his business. You don't have to buy the record from him if you don't want to spend what he is offering it for.

You are 100% right...It's not really a personal greivance and I didn't expect him to be a VC member and reply to this thread. I just found it funny that he chose to do so and in those words after what he told me.... I have no problem with his practices and I respect that he was open about them with me. I deleted the post and won't comment again on what was said again.

I spent 45 ppd for mine on ebay. Best purchase I have ever made. I mean OP keep bringing up Kazi's lucky as hell ebay bid for 16 dollars in this thread, but that's really an exception. I've seen it regularly go from 30-55 dollars. You're not gonna find it for any less than that unless you have a miracle stroke of luck

Well $45 is at least better than $60. I know it's been going for $30-50 and I'm not trying to pay $16 for it, although I would love to. I was just excited that it was a VC user that snagged that deal...$25 was the next best price I saw and I'm willing to pay more than that.

I sold my blue copy about 2 months ago for $40 on here. I wouldn't spend anymore than that.

Thanks for the tip!

i know right craig i'm just the best : ))))

I am very patient so I'll just keep hoping for a copy eventually. Why did you sell them both? Do you still have a copy that you listen to?

to be honest... I put up a couple of "make offers on my tradelist" threads last year... and I got really awesome offers on them. I don't own it on vinyl anymore. I enjoy the album, but not enough to justify holding on to it when someone offers me eBay prices for it.

I know Foreward on black is probably very easy to find, but if you are anywhere near the San Francisco Amoeba they have a bunch of copies there for $4.99. The are in the "F" section though, I guess because it says Foreward so large? Good luck Pneuma.

Thanks and damn, that's a sweet deal and weird that they put it in the F section. I have it on the more common silver and paid more! I already have Waves and New Light too...just missing my Pneuma!

• 3 weeks later...

Hope you find this, it's such a solid album! A test went for $40 a year ago and I can't believe I passed on it

If you are referring to Pneuma, I was one of the lucky ones to be a fan of the band when it was released for 15$. Snagged both variants.

If this 40$ test you speak of was on eBay, then Derek was the one who snagged it. He teases me to this day with it. 

If you are referring to Pneuma, I was one of the lucky ones to be a fan of the band when it was released for 15$. Snagged both variants.

If this 40$ test you speak of was on eBay, then Derek was the one who snagged it. He teases me to this day with it. 

That's awesome. I'm happy to have the pretty blue one now :) Paid $40 shipped though which seems to be normal