Hidden In Plain View - Life In Dreaming - Available on 3/8

I think I came to these boards after whatever happened with Joe to make people dislike him.  I have no personal qualms with the dude, he's always been nice to me.  Although when I donated some band photos I took to his charity auction for those mid west tornadoes, he publicly posted that he was going to use one of my photos as a liner in his cat's kitty litter box.  Charity; really brings out the best in people.

Don't know much about this Joe, but I was gonna buy the record either way. If I won I would have bought the other variant cause I dig both a lot but don't have the money to drop on both. Can't complain though because I've recently won a POZ contest and won another in the past too.

I unfortunately don't have that options due to my pop punk roots forcing me to spend $50 on that blink record. I was actually really excited about the possibility of winning, didn't think my odds were that bad. But I guess I brought it upon myself for spending $50 retail on a record.

What have I done with my life?!

Living off the friends that hate you
Talk shit on me like I don't know who
My real friends are anymore, no,
I don't know you anymore
And it’s sadder than the saddest movie
I ever saw, but without the beauty
So I stopped watching, I stopped caring

Spill the ink and spill your guts again!

just wanted to make it more hipv related :)      gotta go to work soon, may miss my opportunity :(