CONFESSIONS

met a gal in a chatroom in the late 90's. a great friendship grew...letters, phone convos...and mixed tapes. she only lived 45 miles away so we finally met up....and continued to send each other tapes years down the road.

she'd call me up at 3am and id drive to see her, chew on her vagina for a bit, then drive home.

shes now a doctor....and every now and then ill still get a tape.

those/these were/are the days.

met a gal in a chatroom in the late 90's. a great friendship grew...letters, phone convos...and mixed tapes. she only lived 45 miles away so we finally met up....and continued to send each other tapes years down the road.

she'd call me up at 3am and id drive to see her, chew on her vagina for a bit, then drive home.

.....well that made me feel feelings.

beautiful.

Eh. It wouldn't be so bad if the dude didn't seem like the biggest dickhead this side of Morrissey.

Or Jesse Lacey, take your pick.

But again, by all means. I'd be lying if I didn't say I like some of his songs.

Edit: now that I say that...I actually can't think of any.

I remember some skate video had a Five Guys song on it that I thought was pretty good. It also had a Minor Threat song that was way better though.

Eh. It wouldn't be so bad if the dude didn't seem like the biggest dickhead this side of Morrissey.

Or Jesse Lacey, take your pick.

But again, by all means. I'd be lying if I didn't say I like some of his songs.

Edit: now that I say that...I actually can't think of any.

Saw this before/after the edit. I almost died laughing.

Best story.

When I was about 6 or 7 my mom decided to make make me get rid of any thing Pokemon related, due to religious reasons and how Pokémon was Poké-demons. So two years later me still loving Pokemon, and not being allowed to have anything of the sort, and my cousin having both Pokémon Fire Red AND Leaf Green, I decided to steal his Pokémon Fire Red (Keep in mind this game cost about $50 back in the day). I think he knew I took it too, it's just I've felt guilty about this since then and really want to apologize but I don't see him anymore. Funny thing is about a year later my mom just forgot the ban, or something because she bought me Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team.

$50 for Pokemon Fire Red? Those are flipper prices bro.

Whoa, for real? Like, are you actually coming out as trans right now, or are these just feelings you have sometimes? Either way, that's a huge confession to make, thank you for sharing it with us.

Coming out as trans. I came out to my Chicago friends last May because of Laura, and their reactions to her  coming out. There are only two members of my family, though, that know about it outside of my wife. Once I get the financial house in better shape, that's when I'm telling my parents, 'cause that means we'll be out of their basement, and I don't have to worry about not having a place to live with my wife and child. (probably an irrational fear, but like Hell I want to find out if they'd be too disgusted with me that they'll kick me out of the house before we can afford to live somewhere on our own.)

^ that caught my eye just a moment before my boss walked in, so i didn't have a chance to react.

i can't believe no one else said anything.

i can only imagine this is what you were alluding to a couple pages back...

Yeah, it was. 

I saw it when I was heading off to bed last night.

Honestly I just didn't know what to say so I was hoping someone would have the appropriate words to express their support for idreamofpunk so I could echo those sentiments.

'sall good.

I loved it when Gabel made his big announcement and Brian Fallon tweeted something pretty close to "Yeah, It's a harsh realm, Don't abandon me... We have your back buddy".

There were a lot of other good tweets but that was the one I remembered.

We have your back buddy!

yeah, he said this last year, but over another forum. 

I don't even know if I'm welcome there anymore. (for completely different reasons than this, but still, I haven't even logged in in so long.)

But yeah, I'm not on any meds for this yet. Emily (my wife for those who were wondering who the conversation is with in my signature) and I are staying together and want one more kiddo before I go down that road, 'cause while we had older siblings, we essentially grew up as only children because of the age gaps in the family. Neither of us think that did us any favors.

I'm looking into the permanence of laser hair removal on my face and whether or not the shit will grow back in the time before I start on anything else, 'cause I am losing my mind shaving. I used to have a big ol' mountain man beard, but it was basically so I wouldn't have to look at my jawline, and the lower portion of my face in general.

I got to meet Laura on that tour AM! did with the Cult when they hit Chicago, and I just started crying before "thank you" even got fully past my lips. Lots of hugging and crying and I am a loser. There, you all get that and now you know why I knew some much about the effects of female hormones for transgender ladies in that post that heralded Laura's coming out.