CONFESSIONS

except the Post Secret series is anonymous whereas anything we say in this thread is not due to us having user handles.

eh...

- I can't stand 99% of the things people around me enjoy.

- I sleep until nearly 3 every day and feel almost no shame.

- I sometimes question where my life would be had I just moved to New York at the age of 20 instead of Chicago.

Guest markovianprocess

- No matter how well things are going for me, I always feel inadequate and unfulfilled

- I'm also pretty jealous that my sister's blog has been quite successful so far, despite the fact that she has very little writing talent. It is on 'beauty' though, and the people that generally read/buy those products are pretty dumb.

- i like to grow a beard because facial hair is frowned upon at my job, but not explicitly forbidden.

- i don't have cable or satellite, but i still watch every sporting event i want to see by illegally streaming it online.

- if i found a bag of money on the street, i'd probably keep it.

-I don't care at all that Steve Jobs died...at all.

-I voted for Ron Paul in 2008, even though I think libertarianism and conservatism are just as huge of a crock of shit as liberalism.

-My turntable has been out of commission for 2 years, but I still buy records anyway.

- I don't pay for the food I eat while working at the ice rink.

- I don't intentionally do it, but I find myself being the "other guy" in relationships all the time. As in, I'm the home-wrecker, and I have no real qualms about it. Well, that's not true, one time I was about to hook up with a married girl and decided that was too shady.

- I hate the head coach on one of the hockey teams I coach.

- No matter how well things are going for me, I always feel inadequate and unfulfilled.

This. However, I feel like starting my desired career will stop this.

- i like to grow a beard because facial hair is frowned upon at my job, but not explicitly forbidden.

I grow a beard because I feel like it hides my double chin. I got a chubby face haha.

1.) I wake up every day severely unhappy and unfulfilled with my life.

2.) The last good memories i had of my dad are now sad because I know that his life ends dying trying to fight cancer.

3.) I fell hard for a woman I could never have (ie married with family) now facing the emotional consequences caused by my own stupidity

4.) I now drink heavily to numb the feelings i get from the previous 3

1.) I have a hyperactive thyroid, but I explain my constant weight loss as dieting.

2.) I find myself actively rooting for strong minorities and females, as I find the majority of my own race and gender embarrassing, misinformed, and ignorant.

3.) I believe all religions are misrepresented works of fiction that ruin America and dumb down the populace.

Guest markovianprocess
I feel like the biggest loser because I have a Masters Degree but cannot get a good job.

I can identify with this. I must have sent out over 50 targeted applications in the last 2 months after graduating with an MSc, and so far, nothing! Even with my willingness to move anywhere in the UK or even in Europe to find something. (A mix of >:( and :'( )

What makes it worse is that I'm having to sell off my guitars, vinyl collection, DVDs, CDs, books and sacrifice all social activity to try and get out of the debt that I accumulated while getting that Masters degree, which has so far been absolutely useless.