Breeders Last Splash 20th anniversary set

I hope it doesn't get pushed back again... this time is like the 3rd time since it was announced?

Yeah, this is the third delay. I think perhaps they bit off more than they could chew in the allotted time with the complexity of the box. Given how gorgeous the CD set is, though, I'm confident it will be worth it.

I do also wonder, though, if perhaps they aren't getting the pre-release sales on this one they were hoping for and they're pushing it back hoping for more people to bite. I just hope it doesn't get canceled due to cost of production vs revenue from sales. (See also: the canceled This Mortal Coil Blu-ray set.)

• 1 month later...

Positive News Update!

Hi Everyone, 

I've been informed the boxsets are finally en route to our offices and we should have stock to start shipping next week. 

If you have changed your address since you placed the order could you please just write me back with the new shipping address. If you've already messaged me it should be updated, but please write me back again just to make sure. If your address is the same as when you placed the order there is no need to respond. 

Sorry again for the delays.

Woo!

• 2 weeks later...

yes, 4AD direct. They seem to have them in stock according to the web site, and it's only $90 there.

I played the remastered LP through tonight and it sounds simply brilliant. I know it's cliche, but I'm hearing things I never heard before. Literal goosebumps during Do You Love Me Now?

Pressing is dead quiet and super flat and clean. Can't wait to spin the other records over the week.

yes, 4AD direct. They seem to have them in stock according to the web site, and it's only $90 there.

I played the remastered LP through tonight and it sounds simply brilliant. I know it's cliche, but I'm hearing things I never heard before. Literal goosebumps during Do You Love Me Now?

Pressing is dead quiet and super flat and clean. Can't wait to spin the other records over the week.

Awesome.  I'll just give 4AD my order then.  Maybe I've missed the detail somewhere, but I'm curious...are these on 180g vinyl or...?

I couldn't agree with you more. The pressing is immaculate and dead silent. Do You Love Me Now? has always been my favorite track on the album and it's just.. Perfect.

The box set is incredible and worth every penny.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...