'Name Your Price' Bandcamp bands

Today I introduced the Flesh and Bone Digital Series through my label where there will be an ever-growing database of awesome smaller bands releasing solid music all up for grabs.  Most of the albums will be completely free.  The ones that do cost will never be more than $2.  First batch of 11 bands / 12 albums is up for stream/download right now, most at name your price.  Check it out, you might find something new you enjoy, all genres, and more to come!  www.fleshandbonedigital.bandcamp.com

1534738_1477966032459067_491938421069782

• 2 weeks later...

I posted this in the instrumental thread and the ambient thread, but it's also free on bancamp, so ill post it here.

A few weeks ago I released a little ep of some of the stuff i have been working on recently, and over the past few years

Lots of different influences going on, so I don't really know how to categorize it but, I guess...
FFO: ambient, drone, post-rock, downtempo electronic, noise.

I would love feedback from y'all! Cause the majority of the people who have listened so far are people I know, and while they've enjoyed it, they're not really "into" ambient kinds of music (besides a select few). So it would be cool to hear thoughts from you folks who are familiar and into it. Thanks!

http://songsformyfather.bandcamp.com/

a2216166228_10.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's some spam for you - you won't need to name your price, you can get all 32 Flesh and Bone label and digital series releases for free download today!

www.fleshandbone.bandcamp.com

www.fleshandbonedigital.bandcamp.com

10714238_1525667567688913_13529082789087

This is amazingly generous of you and your label, thanks for much for this.

So, regarding "Name Your Price" Bandcamps....how do you handle things?

I mean, do you stream the songs and afterwards decide to download or not? Or (what) to pay?

I find myself downloading most of the stuff immediately without paying at all...makes me feel bad at times! When I like the stuff, I donate like $1 afterwards...

So, regarding "Name Your Price" Bandcamps....how do you handle things?

I mean, do you stream the songs and afterwards decide to download or not? Or (what) to pay?

I find myself downloading most of the stuff immediately without paying at all...makes me feel bad at times! When I like the stuff, I donate like $1 afterwards...

I generally listen to whichever song's first, then if I enjoy it I will check another out. If I like what is there I generally pay according to the amount of songs. (At least a $1 per song). 

However, with many bands that I've spoken to, even some that are on decent labels, the best way to support them directly is by buying merch on tour and whatnot as Nickificial said he does.