Frightened Rabbit - Midnight Organ Fight & Sing the Greys Vinyl Reissues?

I was flipping through the new issue of Magnet that came in the mail today, and there's an ad from Fatcat Records advertising "Vinyl Reissues First Time U.S. Pressings" of Sing the Greys and Midnight Organ Fight.  I don't see anything on the Fatcat Records website and don't remember seeing any news of it on the web.  Anyone heard anything about this before now? 

VERY excited about the prospect of getting my hands on Midnight Organ Fight.

Found more details on MOF for RSD here: http://www.vvinyl.com/v/frightened-rabbit-midnight-organ-fight/3528

Based on the above and the ad dawhizz saw in Magnet, I'm starting to think there is going to be a special limited "RSD Edition" of MOF available, and then regular editions of both MOF and StG available at some point as well. Just trying to put 2 and 2 together.

From Fat Cat:

The Midnight Organ Fight / Quietly Now LP (FATLP70XLTD) Worldwide - Limited to 1000 copies on double heavyweight vinyl

2013 saw Frightened Rabbit achieve breakthrough success with their major label debut Pedestrian Verse, but newer fans may not be aware of what many critics hailed as their first great album, 2008’s The Midnight Organ Fight. Released here on double vinyl alongside Quietly Now, a live acoustic version of the album recorded in a tiny pub in Glasgow, The Midnight Organ Fight was an instant classic, received with near universal acclaim. This is the first time The Midnight Organ Fight has been available on vinyl in the US, and the first time Quietly Now has available on vinyl anywhere. Each album will also include one of four limited edition 12" art prints.