Frightened Rabbit - Midnight Organ Fight & Sing the Greys Vinyl Reissues?

Yep, I will be awake at the crack of dawn.  I have to at least try to land a copy of this at my local store.  I'm just relieved that they are pressing 1,000 of these as opposed to the 500 amount that originally surfaced...gives us all a little better chance.

From my understanding there's 500 for RSD, and 1,000 of this pressing that Fat Cat just announced today. I could be wrong though but that's how I was reading it...

From my understanding there's 500 for RSD, and 1,000 of this pressing that Fat Cat just announced today. I could be wrong though but that's how I was reading it...

Do you think the RSD release also going to be having the second LP with the live performance? I'm really looking forward to that.

Actually I just looked at the Fat Cat website, it seems to say the package they announced today is exclusive to RSD, with 1000 copies pressed. So I think there is only going to be 1000 total.

Do you think the RSD release also going to be having the second LP with the live performance? I'm really looking forward to that.

Actually I just looked at the Fat Cat website, it seems to say the package they announced today is exclusive to RSD, with 1000 copies pressed. So I think there is only going to be 1000 total.

Yeah, that's the way I've read it on multiple sites.  It looks like they are releasing 1,000 total copies of the 2xLP RSD exclusive version in stores.  I've also read they are going to do another standard pressing of MOF to follow that can probably be ordered through multiple websites.  I need to send a message to my local record store so hopefully I can secure one of these

Yeah, my thoughts are either the 500 stated previously is incorrect, or it's 500 US and 500 UK/rest of world.

Found more details on MOF for RSD here: http://www.vvinyl.com/v/frightened-rabbit-midnight-organ-fight/3528

Based on the above and the ad dawhizz saw in Magnet, I'm starting to think there is going to be a special limited "RSD Edition" of MOF available, and then regular editions of both MOF and StG available at some point as well. Just trying to put 2 and 2 together.

Looks like I was right about this. Non-RSD edition of MOF (also includes Quietly Now!, the live album) now available for pre-order on Amazon US here: http://www.amazon.com/The-Midnight-Organ-Fight-Expanded/dp/B00C1TF7OM , release date of 5/7.

Still haven't found anything about/anywhere to pre-order the Sing the Greys reissue yet though.

I think he's just suggesting other possibilities to them being different not that RSD will be 180 gram and all other will be 140 gram.  The way it reads to me is the only difference is going to be the prints, but only time and more information will really tell and right now that information is not available.

Found a little more info on the Norland Wind 7".  Also, if anyone has this song, hit me up:

Strictly limited edition one-sided etched 7” release exclusive for
Record Store Day. Featuring brand new non-album track ‘Norland Wind’ on
the A-side and an etched design on the reverse.

Limited in the UK to 500 copies only.